Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I need your help

User Profile: marwan999
marwan999 6 hours ago

If this violates the rules of war, I'm here. I just want help. My Lesnar account was deleted for no reason, and I don't know why. It's a friend's birthday today, and we've been in touch for a while, so they deleted the account today. Does anyone have a way to help them get it back? I'm sorry if this is annoying, but I really need help. 

3
User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud 6 hours ago

@marwan999

You can write what you just wrote on here, with perhaps more details, to the Help Desk, or maybe help your friend write it. Here's the link to the Help Desk.

https://help.7cups.com/hc/en-us/requests/new



User Profile: Remina
Remina 5 hours ago

@marwan999

If your listener account is removed, you will have to fill out the account request form.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqva6u9GVllcKFBro2ZOg2tugEknrU8cMoi__JJClisFZzJw/viewform

User Profile: CalmRosebud
CalmRosebud 3 hours ago

@Remina

Thank you for providing this form! 

load more