Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

4 New Ambassadors: Lee, PoeticGuy, FluffyUnicorns84 & PolarCat

User Profile: Laura
Laura July 26th, 2016

Hello Everyone,

I am very excited to announce that we will be inviting 4 new Ambassadors to join our team! Please join me in welcoming them to our team!

@FluffyUnicorns84

Fluffyunicorns has been a member of the listener community since February 2015. Since starting, Fluffy has been a kind, positive friend to all of us. She became a top notch listener & eventually joined the following mentor teams: Chatroom mentor, Forum mentor & Teen chatroom mentor. As a mentor leader fluffy focused on the Appreciation team, birthday project, & listener chatrooms. She leads active listening discussions and has done an incredible job encouraging learning amongst the listener community. Many of us have been impacted by her work!

Moving into her role as an Ambassador, Fluffy will continue in the listener chatrooms. She will continue to lead discussions and be a supportive voice and leader in the listener community. Fluffy, thank you so much for all you do! We love having you & we are excited to see you move into this new role.

@PolarCat

Polarcat has been a member of the listener community since July 2015. About 1 year or so in the community! (Happy 1 year at 7 Cups Polar!) Polar has a calm and friendly presence in the community.

Since starting as a mentor, Polar has worked hard to educate and bring love to the listener community. Specifically, she works hard in the listener chatroom & quality tracks. She is active in the Listener Support Room (LSR) providing support to listeners. She is also one of the graders for the Active Listening Tests. Last, but certainly not least, she helped develop and currently assists with the Anonymous Evaluation project and the re-launch of the Verified Listener project. These are awesome quality projects and we are so thankful for her work on them. Her role as ambassador will be focused in the area of quality though she will be around to help with other things as needed.

@PoeticGuy

Poeticguy has been a member of the listener community since September 2014.

PG brings a little fun to his work at 7 Cups. But, he never lets the fun impact his ability to get important tasks completed. He is an incredible listener and friend to all of us & we are excited to offer him the Ambassador role after 2 years of service at 7 Cups. Poeticguy is part of: Forum, Teen & Community mentor tracks & will continue in these roles as an ambassador. He has been a leader in the forum supporter and forum friend programs and will continue to be! More recently, Poeticguy has been helping with the 7 Cups blop project. He will continue in this project.

@Lee

For those of you who do not know, Lee was previously an ambassador. We are excited to return her to her post! She is a dedicated and loving community member who brings so much light to 7 Cups.

As an ambassador, Lee will continue her role with the group support Anxiety team & as a group support leader. Additionally, she will be the leader on the listener TWIN project! A project that increases connectivity & support giving in the listener community. You can often see her in the forums & chatrooms supporting her peers, leading a discussion or simply being a friend. Finally, she and @Dillion will continue to work to build the Community Track on both the adult and teen sides of our 7 Cups community.

Please join me in welcoming these awesome listeners to our team!

54
User Profile: Fuzzyfiz12
Fuzzyfiz12 July 27th, 2016

Congratulations! @FluffyUnicorns84 @PolarCat @PoeticGuy @Lee

User Profile: Kayleighrose
Kayleighrose July 27th, 2016

Congratulations!!!

User Profile: AutumnLeigh
AutumnLeigh July 27th, 2016

@Laura @PoeticGuy, @fluffyUnicorn, @PolarCat @Lee

Hug(e) Congratulations!!!heart

July 27th, 2016

@Laura Thank you so much, I woke up to this and I have been smiling ever since.Its a great honor to join such a spectacular and hardworking team even more so because of the august group I have been announced with.Congratulations to each of them

@lee everytime I speak to you my respect for you grows manifold There is so much to learn from you and by seeing you work.As you know I couldnt hide my happiness when you came back we are all delighted that you are back and I am overjoyed to be announced in the same post as you.

@FluffyUnicorns84 One of the benefits of being here so long are you see the newbie times of so many listeners.I remember talking to you after coming back to 7cups in March15 and since then you have always amazed me by your sheer dedication towards whatever you do.

@PolarCat We havent had much interaction apart from the rooms yet seeing you in action in the rooms is a fabulous experience.Hope to get to know you better.

Thank you everyone I am truly honored and humbled by this gesture.

July 27th, 2016

@BabyBlue @BurningEmber @RideaRainbow @Emily619 @calmRose33 @me @Bunnyfrufru @Power @Eunoia @CaringBird @WendyBird15 @Lilylistens @NobleCat @Mark5 @coolvibes @soulsings @soulsings @Kayleighrose @AutumnLeigh

User Profile: KRN
KRN July 27th, 2016

@Laura Thank you for this announcement :) <3

@Lee
Wow! my half-blooded Filipina friend <3 Congratulations you truly deserved it! I am so glad to see your name here <3

@PoeticGuy
Woohoo! way to goooo , Newbie! I know you'll do more great stuff around! yey! see you around PG the newbie <3

@fluffyUnicorns84
Fluffeeeehhhh! wow! this is just so great! :o wow Congratulations Fluffeh <3 more colorful unicorns around <3 I know how hardworking you are :)

@PolarCat
PolarCat, congratulations <3 This role is indeed for you :D yey! push for Quality listening <3

2 replies
July 27th, 2016

@KRN

1 reply
User Profile: KRN
KRN July 27th, 2016

@poeticguy *huggles*

load more
load more
User Profile: holly29
holly29 July 27th, 2016

@PoeticGuy @FluffyUnicorns84 @PolarCat @Lee
Congratulations! This is hugely deserved and each of you do so many amazing things for the community, you are incredible!!

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ July 27th, 2016

Congratulations to the four of you!

@fluffyUnicorns84 Fluffeh! I have known you for ages, and we have become close really fast. You really are my favourite budgie in the world. I love working on all the projects together, you always offer support and help, have great input and come up with creative solutions. On the other hand, you are not afraid to ask for support and feedback. I just feel very comfortable working with you, because I know you always have the best of intentions with everything. Your sweetness and passion always shines through with everything that you do, you have so much love for 7 Cups, for helping others, for the community. I am so very proud of you, Fluffs. I am so happy you are part of the ambassador team now, you deserve it, now we can bug each other even more! ♥

@Lee You are so important to me, personally and even in my role here on 7 Cups. I always highly value all the feedback you give me, on everything, may it be personal stuff, or 7 Cups related stuff. You are a strong, fair and smart person. Your warmth shows through in every message you send, in every post you post, in everything that you do. You are so incredibly dedicated, innovative and helpful. I know I can always turn to you for help with projects. You meet challenges with so much grace and your impact on 7 Cups has already been huge. I am so looking forward to working on group mod stuff together, learning from you, growing with you. I am so happy that you are back on the ambassador team, you have been missed and I am glad that you again are where you belong. I am proiud of you! ♥

@poeticguy PG! You were the first listener I ever talked to from my listener account. You literally introduced me to the listener community! We have been through so much together, highs and lows on our paths here on 7 Cups. I have always very much appreciated your presence on here and in my life. Your feedback has always been valuable and I am really glad that you often turned to me for feedback as well. You have done an incredible job with your forum work, you always had the best for the community in mind, and your creative solutions were so helpful. Oh, and the Bookclub, that is such a great idea, I loved discussing literature with you, leading those discussions. You are fun, dedicated, smart and never afraid to voice your opinion. All traits that make a fantastic leader. I am proud of you and so happy that you are part of the team now ♥

@PolarCat Polar! *curls up in corner with you* I have seen you grow so much, and I am so impressed by everything that you have accomplished. I love your presence in the Listener Support Room, and you have been on the Depression Support Team for such a long time now! Chatting with you is always fun, and I really trust your judgement when it comes to challenging situations. You are cautious but also determined and always stand on steady ground when it comes to making the right decisions. The quality track is the perfect track for you, and I know you will make a huge impact on listener quality on 7 Cups. I am so proud of you and really delighted to welcome you to the Ambassador team! ♥

User Profile: Ila
Ila July 27th, 2016

Congratulations everyone, I'm so proud of you! 7cups couldn't have better ambassadors, you all are awesome and your dedication is incredible, keep with the good work! heart

@poeticguy @Lee @fluffyUnicorns84 @PolarCat

User Profile: GingerBread212
GingerBread212 July 27th, 2016

Congratulations, guys! :D Keep up the good work!