Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Endorsed by Maisie Williams on the BBC! Please share the video and upvote!

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 2nd, 2016

We are excited to be featured on a new anti-bullying campaign produced by BBC Radio Bristol! (We didn't even know she knew about us!) The video featuers actress Maisie Williams who has starred in "Game of Thrones" and "Doctor Who." We are excited to be a safe haven for people who are victims bullying & cyber-bullying.

Check out the video here.

We'd love to share this awesome video with the world & we need your help!

Please do any or all of the following and post in this thread. We are cooking up the Maisie badge and all who share will get it!

1. Share on Facebook

2. Share on Twitter (Link it to 7 Cups Twitter, but feel free to create your own tweet)

Suggested tweet: @Maisie_Williams from @GameOfThrones sought help on @7Cupsot. Anyone can be a victim. Reach out, we are here to support.

3. Upvote on Imgur

4. Upvote on Reddit

We have shared the video on our 7 Cups facebook & Twitter pages! You can easily share from these pages too!

Once you have shared, please post to this thread & we'll make sure you earn your special badge!

365
User Profile: Ila
Ila June 2nd, 2016

Awesome! Upvoted & shared (:

User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon June 2nd, 2016

Cool... smiley

Go Arya Stark!

User Profile: NivIceBreaker
NivIceBreaker June 2nd, 2016

Awesome video!An inspiration :) liked & shared!

User Profile: SariannaMoon
SariannaMoon June 2nd, 2016

I wonder who Maisie's Listener was. lol.

This is the biggest celebrity endorsement since @Belle_ cheeky

User Profile: Belle2
Belle2 June 2nd, 2016

@SariannaMoon

omg lol Sara!!! You are too funny :)

User Profile: Anggi
Anggi June 3rd, 2016

@SariannaMoon

I second that! Woohoo @Belle_ yes

User Profile: Belle2
Belle2 June 3rd, 2016

@Anggi

anggi!!! Don't encourage her!!! Lol

load more
load more
User Profile: Mel
Mel June 2nd, 2016

I'm fangirling so hard!! This is amazing, what a wonderful thing! Sharing it compulsively now haha❤

User Profile: Dylannerdy15
Dylannerdy15 June 2nd, 2016

Just retweeted it! I absolutely love Game Of Thrones and Maisie is easily my favourite in it I am so happy that she knows about us let alone has gotten help form our site! This is incredible!!

User Profile: iseeseashells
iseeseashells June 2nd, 2016

this is amazing! I'm a major fan girl and she seems so sweet. I've shared this on Facebook, Twitter and up voted on Reddit. ♡

User Profile: Jayhon
Jayhon June 2nd, 2016

Liked and shared!, This is truely awesome!

User Profile: EndlessHowl
EndlessHowl June 2nd, 2016

I don't have social media but I would post it there if I could

User Profile: NobleCat
NobleCat June 2nd, 2016

Just wanted to say this is really cool! I'm a big fan of her work.