Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Friday, June 10 at 2PM EST: Guided Tour of the **NEW** 7 Cups app with Krinkthemellowunicorn

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 8th, 2016

You are invited... to the *GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH*

This Friday, @krinkthemellowunicorn is going to give you a guided tour of the new & improved 7 Cups app. You're not going to want to miss this!

Date: Friday, June 10

Time: 2:00 PM ET

About: Krink is the head of Product at 7 Cups. It is his job to design & coordinate product updates. He works closely with our awesome development team to make these updates happen! Krink does an incredible job incorporating feedback from the community and communicating why specific items were built the way that they are. In this broadcast, he will give you a guided tour of the brand new app & explain all of the new features!

Location: Google hangouts on air - CONNECT HERE

(link to hangout on air is coming soon, check this thread for updates)

RSVP: By posting to this thread

Will there be chatrooms open during the broadcast?

You betcha! During the live broadcast, we will open the "7 Cups Live" chatrooms (both teen & adult will be open). In these rooms you can connect with others who are watching the live chat and ask questions about the udpates! I will do my best to feed your questions from the chatroom to Krink as the tour is going on.

Questions you'd like to see answered: Please post them in this thread & we will do our best to get to them!

36
User Profile: EmpatheticEmma
EmpatheticEmma June 8th, 2016

@Laura Sounds great! I'd love to watch the broadcast! Although, I am a little confused as to where I can find the broadcast once it goes up. Can anyone help? Thanks so much in advance! :)

2 replies
June 8th, 2016

@Emma231

The link will be coming soon! smiley

1 reply
User Profile: EmpatheticEmma
EmpatheticEmma June 9th, 2016

@KindListening Alright, sounds great! Thank you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: baZzchik54
baZzchik54 June 9th, 2016

I'd definitely like to tour the app with @krink, but I couldn't find one of the last ones we had🙃 I also have a few questions re the app who would I address those to?

thank you for any help in advance @baZzchik54😎

2 replies
June 9th, 2016

@baZzchik54

I can't answer where you should address your questions but the tour will be at Google Hangouts. @Laura will be providing the link soon! If you end up missing it, the broadcast will be recorded as Laura mentioned, so you can watch it later! smiley

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn June 9th, 2016

@baZzchik54 - I think Laura is gathering questions in advance?

load more
User Profile: LucyInTheSky
LucyInTheSky June 9th, 2016

RSVPing :D

User Profile: 7degrees
7degrees June 9th, 2016

@Laura @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn Is this for the app release on iOS a few days back? o.O Any secret functions? :P Hehe

2 replies
User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn June 9th, 2016

@7degrees - yes and the similar Android release a week or two earlier. Nothing is intentionally secret, but in chatting with folks I have learned that not everything is obvious :)

1 reply
User Profile: 7degrees
7degrees June 10th, 2016

@KrinkTheMellowUnicorn I totally agree hahaha I can guess a few already since people don't usually swipe left or right. Perhaps you can start with that order. xD

load more
load more
User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 June 9th, 2016

I'll try to make it!

User Profile: beYOUtywithin
beYOUtywithin June 9th, 2016

@Laura

rsvp from me

User Profile: Liz1000
Liz1000 June 9th, 2016

Can we bring back the forum tab? If I'm reading something in the forum, and I want to answer a new message or something, the only way to then get back to the forum thread you were reading is looking it up again through the menu bar. Which, depending on how hard the thread is to find, is slightly bothersome to very annoying. (also, maybe think about restoring the option to go to the chat screen from the menu, because I'm getting a little tired of having to press the menu button an average two or three times to make the bar at the bottom reappear)

1 reply
User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn June 10th, 2016

@Liz1000 - thanks for the feedback and sorry for the frustration.

We may add the forum/community bottom tab back, or make it an option, or provide a menu link in the left-side to return to the last forum screen you were on. We'll figure something out that works.

The bottom tabs should return anytime you are not typing in a chat window. Tapping in the chat area or otherwise dismissing the keyboards hould bring them back. If it does not, please let me know what type of device you have.

load more
User Profile: Anggi
Anggi June 10th, 2016

Woohoo I do need help to navigate the new 7 Cups App! So, I won't miss this :D

User Profile: KrinkTheMellowUnicorn
KrinkTheMellowUnicorn June 10th, 2016

I'm getting excited and I still haven't quite figured out what order to show and tell stuff in.

I have been trying to learn "Lean on Me," though :)

User Profile: Laura
Laura OP June 10th, 2016

CONNECT TO THE HANGOUT ON AIR HERE!!!

We will start at 2PM ET!!