Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Get to know your amazing Ambassadors!

User Profile: Laura
Laura September 24th, 2015

7 Cups AMBASSADORSSSS!!!

We have a team of highly dedicated, amazing ambassadors who help with many behind the scenes projects. Any project you can think of, they've probably helped with it. This is a group of highly talented listeners who are helping the 7 Cups community in a very dynamic and specific ways. They provide invaluable support to our community and community managers. They have their feet wet in most projects,

I'd love for the entire community get to know them! Using this form, you can ask them a question! They will reply to questions in the order they were received.

Ask them questions about:

- who they are as people

- their best listening tips

- projects they work on

- things they love about 7 cups

- hobbies

I would love for you all to get to know this amazing group, honor them, support them and <3 them!

@Anomalia

@bookworm4

@Dillion

@EvelyneRose

@fluffyUnicorns84

@Jenna

@KristenHR

@Mark5

@MissZ

@Monbon

@Pali

@poeticguy

@PolarCat

@PoliteOcean

@Power

@QuickJazz

(Ambassador team updated 5/9/2017 by Jenna)

heartheartheartheartheart

105
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon May 4th, 2018

Do people still use this form? *is paranoid she's missed questions from people*

4 replies
User Profile: Yendi
Yendi May 4th, 2018

@MonBon

Maybe it's something that can be brought back? :o When i first found this thread, it was interesting reading all the answers haha.

3 replies
User Profile: MonBon
MonBon May 4th, 2018

@Yendi

Haha, maybe we can bring it back as a part of the 5th birthday :P

2 replies
User Profile: Yendi
Yendi May 4th, 2018

@MonBon

omg 5th year already!? We probably can, yes!! :p

1 reply
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia May 4th, 2018

@Yendi @MonBon - love the idea of bringing this back! I had a great time answering questions :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Yendi
Yendi February 27th, 2019

*pokes this thread to see if any life here*

1 reply
User Profile: SpaceStation2
SpaceStation2 March 6th, 2019

@Yendi

Nope. Tis be dead.

I only found it because I was looking for the March schedule.

load more
User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia March 18th, 2019

@Yendi @SpaceStation2 - I'll still answer questions Tongue