Kate Named one of The Mighty's Mental Health Hero of 2018!

7 Cups is so proud to honor our own Kate Mallow, named a TheMighty Mental Health Hero of the Year, alongside Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato! Kate leads our Teen Community and social platforms, and we're thrilled for her to be nationally recognized for her dedication to our mission to make the world a more caring, empathetic place. Bravo, Kate
I think I may have posted already, but I want to post again. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
@Kate, you are always a hero in our eyes. Congratulations on the work you do that helps so many people.
@Kate Congratulations on doing a great job
Thank you everyone!!!!
Awesome, congrats!
yay!! way to gooo Kateee <3 :P :)
you are the best, kate, great news
@Laura
Yay Kate Mallow! Wonderful, just read the article & that is so amazing! Great job sister, thank you for all you're doing!![]()

WTG @Kate, that is brilliant news and so well deserved!
Congratulations! 