Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!
Hello all!!
I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!
In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!
WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!
To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!
Date: Thursday, April 13
Time: 2:00 PM EST
Location: Member Community Room (adults)
Community Room 1 (teens)
RSVP: By posting to this thread!
@Laura
That's awesome!!
@Laura That's amazing! :) I'm happy to be part of such a powerfully awesome website.
@Laura
Yay!! We Rock!! Congratulations to every listener!!
RSVP :)
@Laura One meeeeeellion people!

MUAHAAHAHAHHA
@Laura Congratulations, I have no doubt that is the case, a great achievement. (With multiple accounts, VPN's etc, how sure can the site be that the numbers add up? A certain Mr. XXXX has created multiple accounts just over the last week and he doesn't care who knows about it!!)
@rebel11 "people helped" means "unique visitors where at least 30 messages were exchanged between them as a member/guest and their listener". People who make a lot of multiple accounts usually don't get to 30
@Liz1000
It all depends on what Laura means by each of the following statement:
'We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!'.
'In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users!'
'We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!'
It really hasn't been defined, what it says to me, is that for the first time, the site has had over 1 million users / visitors in March.
You could say the users/visitors came looking for help and found it, through chat rooms, forum, self help modules etc.
@Laura congrats laura <3 wohoo!! congrats 7 cups!! <3 yipee we helped 1 million people! 7 cups rocks!! I'm in! will have a party!! yay! good job everyone! <3
@Laura That's awesome! I'm definitely in!
@Laura
i think i might be able to go
i have some stuff to do tomorow,though
Wow proud to be a part of 7 cups of tea. Really awesome