Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta April 12th, 2017

I'm interested in attending, since I have some time before classes tomorrow night!

User Profile: JustLikeMellie
JustLikeMellie April 12th, 2017

@Laura I want to join!

April 12th, 2017

@Laura

This is awesome! Whoooo!

User Profile: greenEyes2019
greenEyes2019 April 12th, 2017

@Laura,

Joining 7cups has been a milestone for me, so it's wonderful news to read!

User Profile: RebelHawk
RebelHawk April 12th, 2017

@Laura

Count me in! Yayayayay!

User Profile: patientBlueberry13
patientBlueberry13 April 12th, 2017

Great!

User Profile: Duckswithmoose
Duckswithmoose April 12th, 2017

Yay!

User Profile: NicholasW
NicholasW April 12th, 2017

I am so in :)

User Profile: stacy46
stacy46 April 12th, 2017

Let's go

User Profile: Candysweeeeeet
Candysweeeeeet April 12th, 2017

@Laura , Yayyyyyh!・How can we reach the location tho? And I have never attended any party before, I wonder what it's like? But it soundsssss funnn