Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Milestone Alert!! We've crossed 1 million unique people helped in one month! Let's party!

User Profile: Laura
Laura April 12th, 2017

Hello all!!

I have some exciting news to share with you!!!!!

In the month of March, we crossed over 1 million users! We had 1,050,000 users last month!!!

WOOOHOOOOO! it's a 7 Cups world record!

To honor this milestone...... I'd like to throw a community party!

Date: Thursday, April 13

Time: 2:00 PM EST

Location: Member Community Room (adults)

Community Room 1 (teens)

RSVP: By posting to this thread!

113
User Profile: SpeedyHare
SpeedyHare April 13th, 2017

Have fun everybody! laugh

User Profile: Isha
Isha April 13th, 2017

@Laura Woah this is wonderful!

User Profile: politeSun
politeSun April 13th, 2017

@Laura

Wohooo!!! Congratulations to every single listener!! Way to go!!

though it will be late night here I reallyy WANT to be there!!! First party at 7 cups for me!!

User Profile: RandiiBabyy
RandiiBabyy April 13th, 2017

That's awesome!!!

User Profile: PurpleSunshine
PurpleSunshine April 13th, 2017

Omgggggg. This is amazing. Couldn't be happier. 7 Cups is our happy home <3 Sign me up ! :D

User Profile: NothingGold
NothingGold April 13th, 2017

Awesome and exciting! The party's out of my time zone but I'm happy to hear about the milestone. :)

User Profile: braveTalker56
braveTalker56 April 13th, 2017

Wow,

I am in ::)

User Profile: Viana
Viana April 13th, 2017

@Laura congratulations!

User Profile: HufflepuffBoy
HufflepuffBoy April 13th, 2017

@Laura I am coming.

User Profile: sankha555
sankha555 April 13th, 2017

hi great news... let me join