Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Teen Mentor Leaders: Let's give them lots of love!

User Profile: Iara
Iara May 6th, 2016

Hello Community! I am very happy to announce two super wonderful people into their new roles. Join me in making them feel welcomed and loved into these positions!

@Melallyouneedislove - Mel has been one of our pioneer teen stars and now teen mentors! She's passionate about supporting teens, keeping quality up and making our chatrooms fun and loving for everyone. She has lead many initiatives in her time on the teen side such as the discussion team, teen quality and teen forum training, game nights, created the How to Handle Discussion series, helped bring ALD to the teen side, and more! She will be focusing on making the Teen Listener Chatrooms awesome and helping new teen chatroom stars and teen chatroom Mentors aclimate to their roles!

@Holly29 -Holly has been incredibly dedicated to our teen community for a while now! She is an excellent mentor and guide for our teens, spends a lot of time coaching them, heping them become the best version of themselves. She has been very engaged in taking mentees, helping with adult teen listener interviews, helping teens adjust to the adult side, helping teens that want to become leaders in the community work towards achieving their goals and more! As a mentor leader, our hope is she will continue to focus on building connections with our teens, helping mentors adjust and support our teen listeners and assist through out the process of moving to the adult side!

Let's make them feel the super special teen community love!

29
User Profile: ChaoticGood
ChaoticGood May 6th, 2016

@Iara Congratulations to both of you!

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia May 6th, 2016

Congratulations to both of you! You both do such incredible work here already and I know you will flourish in this role! <3

User Profile: Emily619
Emily619 May 6th, 2016

Congratulations! So excited smiley And extra congratulations to Mel, the teen side misses you!

User Profile: Disneykstew
Disneykstew May 6th, 2016

@MelAllyouneedislove @Holly29

User Profile: Mel
Mel May 6th, 2016

@Disneykstew that last gif!!

load more
User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens May 6th, 2016

Congratulations, @Holly29 & @Melallyouneedislove smiley

User Profile: Rebecca
Rebecca May 6th, 2016

Yay! I'm so happy that we are getting new teen mentor leaders, especially two so lovely! ♥

@Holly29 - I've never had the opportunity to work with you before, but I have no doubt that you are a great fit for this role! I hope that I'll get to work alongside you at some point in the future! ♥

@MelAllyouneedislove - I'm so incredibly proud of you!! You've come so far, and I love that you really are getting the opportunity to blossom after joining the oldies! I'm really glad you are remaining just as involved in the teen community as you were before, because you are such a huge part of our community and you make us stronger by far ♥

User Profile: Mel
Mel May 6th, 2016

@RebeccaEmily Thank you a ton, Becca❤ Your super sweet words mean a lot!

load more
User Profile: lucy2
lucy2 May 6th, 2016

@Holly29 @Melallyouneedislovekiss Congratulations yes you guys, brilliant news!

Lucy2

User Profile: forestmist
forestmist May 6th, 2016

congrats everyone! now go out there and help those teens out! :)

User Profile: Jenna
Jenna May 6th, 2016

@Melallyouneedislove @Holly29

User Profile: holly29
holly29 May 6th, 2016

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments - Looking forward to working alongside and getting to know more wonderful teen listeners in this role, I hope you know how fabulous you are! heart

Congrats @Melallyouneedislove – You are a superstar and will do amazing in your new role! smiley

@Listener4you22 @akaAlex @nlpinspiration @optimisticBlossom66 @here4you201 @Nagisa @calmingSunshine35 @KchiIsListening @KleineHaschen @calmRose33 @Laura @amerespeck @ChaoticGood @Anomalia @Emily619 @Disneykstew @Lilylistens @RebeccaEmily @lucy2 @forestmist @Jaceofspades