New Teen Transition Mentors 28/09
Hey everyone!
I have come with amazing news!!
The teen transition mentor track has been quiet for a while and has not brought on new transition mentors since. With that being said, let's all come together to give these new teen transition mentors a warm welcome onto the teen mentor team and definitely to the teen side.
Please join me in welcoming them in their new role!
@Lucy2
@RaspberryCheesecake
@Rose
@ToxicUnicorn
@WendyBird15
@Kate @Amphios @ArwaS @fluffyUnicorns84 @LeetheUnicorn @Mango3 @Mayarainbow2 @RaCat @SunFern @Tazzie
OMG, this is so amazing! Congratulations <3 I can't wait to nom y'all in the TL (except for Rose and Wendy
though, I'm so glad to see both of you being so dedicated to the teen side) *shares pizza*
@Lucy2
@RaspberryCheesecake
@Rose
@ToxicUnicorn
@WendyBird15
@Erato kiddo Tankos, I will always loaf the teens and support them in anyway I can!
Thanks @Erato it means a lot! :-)
Lucy2
@Erato Thanks, era <3
Thank you so much @Erato 
Congrats for new role :)
@Lucy2
@RaspberryCheesecake
@Rose
@ToxicUnicorn
@WendyBird15
@Power14
Thank you so much!
Lucy2 :-)
@Power14 Thank you! ^-^
Thank you so much @Power14 
@Yendi
@Lucy2
@RaspberryCheesecake
@Rose
@ToxicUnicorn
@WendyBird15
Welcome everyone !!!!
@Mango3
Thank you, that's so kind! :-)
Lucy2
@Mango3 Thank you ^-^
Thank you so much @Mango3 
Thank you all <3 <3
@Amphios @lovelyWhisper66 @MsSpearmint @Imogene @Sunset316 @sunnyCranberry445 @soulsings @Jill7cups @kindDreamer93 @River @Erato @Power14 @Mango3
Congratulations you amazing souls ! 💯❤
@Starbucks98
Thank you ! :-)
Lucy2
Congratulations everyone!
@Lucy2
@RaspberryCheesecake
@WendyBird15
@ToxicUnicorn
@Rose
@Tazzie Tankos :D
Thank you so much! @Tazzie 
Wow fab @Tazzie
Tahnk you so much! 
Lucy2
@Yendi @Lucy2 @RaspberryCheesecake @Rose @ToxicUnicorn @WendyBird14 congrats!!!!!