Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Newest Chatroom Mentor Leader - SirenofSerenity

User Profile: ASilentObserver
ASilentObserver January 6th, 2023

Happy Friday Community, I hope you all are having a good first week of January.

I am excited to share that we are onboarding our first Chatroom Mentor Leader of 2023 - @SirenofSerenity

Siren will be joining the Listener Chatroom Track and working on the Listener Discussions Track (Adults). She has been a committed member of the Listener Chatroom and Discussion Team and went above and beyond to support our listeners in the Listener Group Chats. Siren will be working on strengthening the Listener Discussions Team and helping us bring more discussions for us to learn and grow together.

I look forward to working with her to serve the best in our Listener Community and support each other in our listening journey through more listener discussions.

Please join me to welcome and congratulate Siren for their newest role and adventure.



Check out the scheduled discussions for January 2023- here!

Participate in the Listener Check-in of the week! here!

baby-yoda-welcome.gif

32
User Profile: NewHorizon9090
NewHorizon9090 January 7th, 2023

Congratulations @sirenofserenity. Best luck ♥️


1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity January 9th, 2023

Thank you @NewHorizon9090 I really appreciate that! ☺️

load more
User Profile: AmyMir6
AmyMir6 January 7th, 2023

@ASilentObserver im sooooooooo proud!!

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity January 9th, 2023

@AmyMir6 Thank you Amy you're the best 💙

load more
User Profile: CaringEzra
CaringEzra January 7th, 2023

congratulations friend!! so very proud! I know you will do so amazing!! shares cookies and kiwis

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity January 9th, 2023

@Estrellitaa Thank you Essie :3 Cookies and kiwis will be my fuel!

load more
User Profile: Harsvin
Harsvin January 9th, 2023

@SirenofSerenity

Congratulations Serenity, very well deserved. Your consistent dedication and passion for the Listener Discussion Track are commendable. I'm so proud to see you grow and wish you all the best in your new role, I'm sure you'll do amazing ❤

1 reply
User Profile: SirenOfSerenity
SirenOfSerenity January 9th, 2023

Thank you @Harsvin , you've been a huge inspiration and support system during my journey here and I'm truly grateful for you 🌹

load more