Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say Congrats to the New Teen Star Leaders!

User Profile: Iara
Iara January 12th, 2016

Hi there Community! I have some really exciting news: For the first time we have selected a stellar group of teens to try out a new leadership role. These teens have shown an outstanding dedication and have gone above and beyond to make our teen community wonderful.

Join me in congratulating our new Teen Star Leaders!

@Pray4theheartless -Erica has been a great optimistic, bringing joy and a positive outlook into our chat rooms. She is full of energy and loves fun! We are really excited to see her try this new role where she will get a chance to spread even more joy ane help train others to support our chatrooms. Erica will focus on supporting our teen chat room stars and helping us keep fun and serious events happening in the chat rooms.

@Ace13 -Ace is easily found everywhere on the site, from actively leading support sessions and pop up game nights to posting in the feed and doing forum hunts. Ace has a passion for unifying our community and for making our community a more engaging and supportive one. They will continue to focus on community building project such as the feed team while also supporting our growth track teen stars.

@Melallyouneedislove - Mel has been a teen star for over a year, she is consistent, dedicated and hardworking. Mel has a passion for helping our newer listeners and for helping everyone be the best they can be, she's also super passionate about feedback. In her new role Mel will brainstorm new quality projects, help current quality projects be the best they can be and also she will support our quality teen stars be the best they can be.

CONGRATS! WELCOME TO THE TEEN STAR LEADER TEAM!

Looking forward to see all the amazing things you are all going to do

48
User Profile: Pat
Pat January 12th, 2016

@Melallyouneedislove @Pray4theheartless @Ace13

You three certainly deserve this role. I have heard and seen many great things from you all. Well done and keep up the good work!

User Profile: Mel
Mel January 12th, 2016

Thanks @Iara ! I'm so excited to be working on this!

User Profile: MissZ
MissZ January 12th, 2016

@Melallyouneedislove @Pray4theheartless @Ace13

Congrats, the three of you are amazing, I am proud of you!

User Profile: Anomalia
Anomalia January 12th, 2016

@Melallyouneedislove @Pray4theheartless @Ace13

WOOHOO!!!!!!

All three of you are absolutely amazing and I could not be happier to see you taking on this new role! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

User Profile: blissfulWaterfall17
blissfulWaterfall17 January 12th, 2016

@Melallyouneedislove @Pray4theheartless and @Ace13

Congratulations! You've done fantastic work helping support and strengthen the 7cups community!!! Amazing jobs to all of you, keep it up. winklaughsmiley

User Profile: ih0pe
ih0pe January 12th, 2016

CONGRATU​LATIONS

@pray4theheartless @Ace13 @Melallyou​needislove

Congratulations to all you lovelies on this awesomtastic achievement !!! 💚 You're all absolutely awesomesauceum and you deserve this so so much ! Stay forever FANTABULOUS !!! Love you pigeon queenie , dragon lord and wonderful melly ! 💚💚💚

User Profile: mscoxie
mscoxie January 12th, 2016

Congrats guys!!! Keep up the amazing work!!! laughheart

User Profile: wonderfulhurrane74
wonderfulhurrane74 January 12th, 2016

Congratulations to the Teen Star Leaders @Ace13, @Pray4theheartless, and @Melallyouneedislove.☺☺☺

User Profile: ZaraSmiles
ZaraSmiles January 12th, 2016

@Iara, not trying to be biased towards the forums or anything, pffft, but will there be a Teen Star Leader for the forum track? I'd love that, I've totally got someone in mind if you take nominations! I'm totally in the #teensrootingforforum club! @Cadence, agree with me? c;

BUT GUYS OMGBHRJDKSJDHBFJJJWJWEJNFF THIS IS SO AWESOME, I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW HAPPY I AM FOR Y'ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

@Pray4theheartless, my Poprica, YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS you go girl! You're a total sunshiner (that's a word now, yep) in the chatrooms and an ultimate too-cool-for-uhhh-pool gal! You bring love, smiles and positive vibes wherever you are and I am so incredibly happy for you. Stay positive, stay popcorn!

Allow me this dramatic squeal, kay? ISFHGDIHFJEGSRJDTHNJFN POPCORN AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE A TEEN STAR LEADER YOU LITTLE AWESOME FRIEND OF MINE YOU'RE A TOTAL SUPER STAR YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF YOURSELF CONGRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS! Over and out, love from your Berry!

@Ace13, Zoomy Zoomy Zoomy, this was totally obviously heading your way - I predicted it from the start, am I right, @Lyra? c; You're incredibly dedicated to this community, always earnestly throwing yourself into everywhere on this site. Dude, you're pretty addicted, haha, it's a stunning sight to see you contribute so much! Congratulatiooooooons, I know you'll be awesome in this position!

@MelAllyouneedislove, Melly, you're a real quality-lover on this site so I'm ecstatic to hear that you'll be helping lead quality! You're a good powerful force on this site, always passionate to make 7Cups even better and I truly admire you for that. I'm incredibly happy because you deserve this so much and I know you'll continue to shine!

Post reflected on and edited by Zara - sorry for making it such a colourful shoutout, I couldn't help it xD

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens January 12th, 2016

Congratulations, @Melallyouneedislove @Pray4theheartless and @Ace13

Wonderful news, happy for each of you! Thank you for all you do.