Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share where you have experienced the strongest sense of community on 7 Cups

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 17th, 2017

Think about a moment on 7 Cups where you felt the strongest sense of community?

There are a few ways the seeds of community are planted.

One is from establishing relationships and trust between individuals within a group. Trust starts to grow the moment two individuals start to connect and share. Slowly but surely, they continue to chat, and the trust grows. They get to know one another. From trust, comes support. Community building starts from a collection of trusted connections.

52
User Profile: orangeOwl1462
orangeOwl1462 November 18th, 2017

The anxiety forum, very positive and uplifting over there

User Profile: TheListener7867
TheListener7867 November 18th, 2017

me? definetly in the listener support room. Now, i know that disincludes our guests and members, but the listener support room is a room where we help our members by stradigizing, and expecially our listener discussions on how to deal with... these rooms are nothing about communication and community work, and sets a chain reaction of help around from a listener, that shares a great opinion, that the listeners use to their 1-1 members, then the members leave feeling great than when they had joined.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 19th, 2017

Honestly- the anxiety daily check ins thread is a great place full of wonderful people.

User Profile: TheAdmirableCreatureAmanda
TheAdmirableCreatureAmanda November 19th, 2017

durring the halloween party! i loved that so much!

November 19th, 2017

I get the most support from PTSD group

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 November 19th, 2017

The Healthy Living community has good karmic energy and beautiful people ✌☯🌻

User Profile: kailee316
kailee316 November 19th, 2017

The Thinking Space chat room because that's the only place I have felt welcomed and understood.

User Profile: courageousYard2833
courageousYard2833 November 19th, 2017

The forums have been very helpful, I also really liked talking to a listener but it was only once. I cannot get any one to answer me

6 replies
User Profile: Gooey13
Gooey13 November 19th, 2017

@courageousYard2833 I will listen to you. Feel free to message me. heart

3 replies
User Profile: courageousYard2833
courageousYard2833 November 19th, 2017

@Gooey13 hi, thank you for saying that you will listen. I'm in Pacific time, and I have time to chat. Some times I have an incredible amount of things in my head and someone to talk to would be nice.

2 replies
User Profile: Gooey13
Gooey13 November 21st, 2017

@courageousYard2833 I'm only a few hours off from you (eastern time myself), so feel free to message me and I will try to get back as soon as possible. heart

1 reply
User Profile: courageousYard2833
courageousYard2833 November 21st, 2017

@Gooey13 hi gooey, got ur message,thank you. It's 7 pm now for u, I just returned from my therapy and I need to chill a little. Thanks so much for the offer, I will try u in about an hour if that's ok, thanks

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: fantasticJoy75
fantasticJoy75 November 19th, 2017

@courageousYard2833 you can request to make a regular appt with anyone you you really like talking to! You can also request a list of therapists as well!

1 reply
User Profile: courageousYard2833
courageousYard2833 November 19th, 2017

@fantasticJoy75 thanks!

load more
load more
User Profile: fantasticJoy75
fantasticJoy75 November 19th, 2017

My first night as a listener and I helped a woman deliver her baby!

1 reply
User Profile: courageousYard2833
courageousYard2833 November 19th, 2017

@fantasticJoy75thats awesome!

load more
User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 November 19th, 2017

Honestly the unconditional understanding and support of the community