Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share where you have experienced the strongest sense of community on 7 Cups

User Profile: Laura
Laura November 17th, 2017

Think about a moment on 7 Cups where you felt the strongest sense of community?

There are a few ways the seeds of community are planted.

One is from establishing relationships and trust between individuals within a group. Trust starts to grow the moment two individuals start to connect and share. Slowly but surely, they continue to chat, and the trust grows. They get to know one another. From trust, comes support. Community building starts from a collection of trusted connections.

52
User Profile: SadMe70
SadMe70 November 20th, 2017

The healthy living community has been very helpful to me, especially the weekly check-ins and my wonderful healthy living buddy.

User Profile: Skyeward1098
Skyeward1098 November 20th, 2017

To be honest, Ive had a hard time finding a niche. And I never see or hear from same people. For me, though gratefull, its been very awkward.

User Profile: HunHansGirl
HunHansGirl November 20th, 2017

I loved it when I taught Noni friendship".Now we are friends and I love talking with her ^^