Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY "ICEBREAKERS"~ 5/9/22

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean May 9th, 2022

HEY EVERYONE~

MAY IS "MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH"~

Welcome to "MENTAL HEALTH MONDAY"!~

☀️TODAY WE WILL HAVE A FEW MENTAL HEALTH "ICEBREAKERS" TO START OFF YOUR MONDAY~🌺



ICEBREAKERS:

1.) How are you feeling today?!

2.) What is something that makes you feel Happy or brings you happiness?!

3.) What is your favorite way to "recharge" your mind?

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?..... How could you support someone else?

5.) What is something positive that you can do Today for your Mental Wellbeing?!.....


_1652075479.image.png


6

Hey @PoliteOcean, thankyou for these ice breakers. It's great to talk about mental health and wellbeing. ❤

1.) How are you feeling today?!

My day has started not long ago hehe, feeling alright thus far.

2.) What is something that makes you feel Happy or brings you happiness?!

Alot of things actually :o being around happy people, seeing people smile, being in nature, me time too haha, watching some nice movie/show/ video, food and a special mention to Pizzaaaa, music etc

3.) What is your favorite way to "recharge" your mind?

Sleeping

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?..... How could you support someone else?

Not sure about myself, can support others by listening to them and simply being there.

5.) What is something positive that you can do Today for your Mental Wellbeing?!.....

Journal


These were awesome to reflect on, Ocean. Feel welcomed to share your responses too. ❤

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 10th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Great responses Sun! And great job to you!... I'm glad you enjoyed the post! Thank you for stopping by to share with us!

load more
User Profile: AveryLove
AveryLove May 9th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

1.) How are you feeling today?!

im feeling good - better than last night. sleep really always improves my mood

2.) What is something that makes you feel Happy or brings you happiness?!

so many things ... dogs, cup of tea, good weather, rain before sleep, laughing with friends or family, stepping outside of my comfort zone, kids ... the list is endless

3.) What is your favorite way to "recharge" your mind?

meditating ! usually my mind is busy with so many thoughts and taking deep breaths really centers me always.

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?..... How could you support someone else?

i would like to support myself actually by letting myself feel any emotions that arise and just sitting with myself. i have to say currently i am really good at taking care of myself :)) i can support my mother today by helping her do some chores, clean my own space.

5.) What is something positive that you can do Today for your Mental Wellbeing?!.....

something i can do today for my own wellbeing is not packing my things for tomorrow last minute

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 10th, 2022

@AveryLove

Great responses Avery! I love how you take time to support 'both' yourself and your mother as well. That is very thoughtful of you to do for her! Thank you for sharing with us! And keep up the great work!

load more
User Profile: selflessSpruce1515
selflessSpruce1515 May 9th, 2022

@PoliteOcean

Hey hey, Ocean! Thanks so much for the icebreakers. ❤️

1.) How are you feeling today?!

I basically just woke up, but I'm feeling pretty okay. 😊

2.) What is something that makes you feel Happy or brings you happiness?!

I would say that seeing people smile, embracing nature, eating my favorite foods, and listening to music certainly bring me happiness. 🤗

3.) What is your favorite way to "recharge" your mind?

I would take a break from my usual activities and probably do a lot of mediation and yoga. Even though a lot of people don't have the patience or time for these activities, they really help me center myself during times of stress. 😌

4.) In what ways would you like to be supported today?..... How could you support someone else?

I'm not really particular on how I would like to be supported, but just knowing that there are those who care about me and are thinking about me makes such a difference. I can support others by listening and sending supportive messages/images. ❤️✨

5.) What is something positive that you can do Today for your Mental Wellbeing?!.....

I'm going to talk about my feelings with those whom I can trust and also be present in the moment rather than ruminating on the past or worrying about the future. 🤗

User Profile: PoliteOcean
PoliteOcean OP May 10th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

Great responses and reflections! I love how you like to do the things that you feel others "don't" necessarily take the time to do such as meditation and yoga. While I do take time to listen to meditations, I don't do yoga either (even though I know the importance of it!)..... I know that just doing one of these practices can help a great deal. But doing both however, can surely be a Power-combo! Great job! And thank you for sharing!

load more