Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are your go-to songs to lift your spirits?

User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia December 22nd, 2020
18
User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy December 24th, 2020

What a great topic, thank you for posting this. For me it's Arch Enemy's "The Eagle Flies Alone." The entire song has a real positive message celebrating individualism, but its a line in the second verse that I find most uplifting, "I have felt betrayal, cut so deep. Suffered defeat only to rise again." I like to listen to it on repeat as a reminder for times when I get knocked down, that I've been through hardships before and I've managed to pull through.

For anyone interested heres the video link, https://youtu.be/mjF1rmSV1dM.


1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP December 25th, 2020

Hello @LindseyLobotomy !

I just listened to the song, thanks for the video link. I appreciate the energy in the song very much. Clapping hands I am glad you feel it's a good topic. It's good to have songs celebrating individualism. And the verse you have quoted is powerful, the lyrics are nice. Red heart I am glad this song helps you during rough times. Red heart

Are you interested in joining our team? Check this post: https://www.7cups.com/forum/HelpWanted_188/SubCommunities_2099/HelpWantedPositivityGratitude_230961/

load more
User Profile: jessicjames
jessicjames December 25th, 2020

@Starmedia

https://mangoclinic.com/top-60-musicians-who-believe-music-help-heal-mind/

This is the list of my favorite Musicians!!! They have some amazing songs to heal the soul!

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP December 26th, 2020

Hello @jessicjames !

Aw, thank you for the wonderful list of your favorite musicians. Smiling with smiling eyes I am glad you find these songs amazing and feel that they heal the soul. Red heart

Are you interested in joining our team? Check this post: https://www.7cups.com/forum/HelpWanted_188/SubCommunities_2099/HelpWantedPositivityGratitude_230961/

load more
User Profile: sincerePenny4591
sincerePenny4591 January 27th, 2021

FRIENDS theme song "I'll be there for you"

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 27th, 2021

Hello @sincerePenny4591 !

Sounds very cool, Penny! heart

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 28th, 2021

@Starmedia

I'll list the top five that come to my mind for now. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnsHDLuroHM "Armed and Ready" by Casey Lee Williams. (It always makes me think of a boxer fighting what appears to be a losing battle in the ring before they finally get up and turn the tables on their opponent.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO8ggFmcUdk "Every Time The Rain Comes Down" by Anna Blue. (Makes me think of, well, a friend holding an umbrella over another friend's head during a downpour.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCWW9reORoE "Find Me" by Aviators. (Makes me think of someone traversing time and space to help their loved ones; they do this via stargazing and that allows them to teleport/time travel as needed.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COtm4N08S7E "Light a Fire" by Angela. (Makes me think of...actually, I haven't quite figured out what it makes me imagine yet, lol.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWRJAHaOrYg "Unbreakable" by Fireflight. (Makes me think of a person trying to get back into shape via running as far as they can, and continuing to press on despite their exhaustion because they want to reach that "finish line".)

Thanks for the discussion! I love sharing music. heart

3 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 29th, 2021

Hello @TheAutumnWitch !

In the first song, there is so much energy and passion! Hearing the second song, I felt it gives hope. ^^

The lyrics of the third song is really nice. The fourth song has very nice lyrics too + I really loved the Angela's voice. The last one sounds like a very powerful song. heart

I am glad you love sharing music, thank you so much for sharing. heartsmiley

2 replies
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch January 29th, 2021

@Starmedia

I'm glad that you enjoyed listening to the songs! ^_^ Thank you for replying to my post; I appreciate it. heart

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 30th, 2021

@TheAutumnWitch

Yes, I did enjoy listening to them! And, you are very welcome, Autumn.heartangel

load more
load more
load more
January 30th, 2021

All about you heart ^-^

https://youtu.be/tGsU4vuJAIo

3 replies
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 31st, 2021

@ChasingShadows

Such a lovely Gif, Shadows! heart

I loved how gentle, calm and magical the song is! Also, her voice is so Angelic. heartangel

Thanks for sharing! ^-^ <3

2 replies
January 31st, 2021

@Starmedia glad you like it ❤️ thank you ^-^

1 reply
User Profile: Starmedia
Starmedia OP January 31st, 2021

@ChasingShadows

heart

load more
load more
load more