Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If this Academy had clubs, which one would you want?

User Profile: FrenchToast
FrenchToast August 16th, 2021
In many high schools, there are a wide variety of clubs and activities available for students to join. Clubs and activities are a great way to find your niche! So for Academy Week, I have a question for you: if this Academy had clubs, which one would you want and why?


To start us off, I would love to have a photography club where we share and learn photography together! I'm tagging @Hope @SoulfullyAButterfly @ouiCherie

Share your answers and tag 3 other listeners or members!

@IcedEthan @Kara13V @LavenderFlower @Samar27 @nothingisforever91 @Anusha @competentParadise6344 @blitheEmbrace27 @sia1325 @DreamTouch @brightSunset61 @DigitalKnight @ouiCherie @ResilientLucky @knightwithouthorse @Zebrasarcastic @Asher @Fraz @Clarisse29 @DaisyDaph @kindLemonade @Zammn @mamtasha22 @Bellathehappyhelper @positivePumpkin22 @knightwithouthorse @AriadneLove @Olivia210 @courageousheart96 @HelpfulGem04 @Raiyan03 @YellowRose27 @ASilentObserver @Heather225
87
User Profile: Alwaysthereforyou28
Alwaysthereforyou28 August 21st, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Karaoke Club where we can show off our singing skills without me being embarrassed about how underdeveloped my skills are

User Profile: amusingShip7514
amusingShip7514 August 22nd, 2021

I'd do HUMOR club any day. faves of faves. make me laugh and you're automatically redirected to the "you're my best friend" page.