Academy Graduates: September 2026
Hi everyone! Hope you’ve been doing well.
This post recognizes everyone who graduated in September. If you have graduated and are not included here, it means your graduation was processed in October and will be announced in next month’s post. Completing any course or program takes real consistency and commitment, and that effort deserves to be acknowledged.
At the same time, every graduation is also a team effort. From acceptance into a program to completing the final requirements, trainees are supported at different stages by members of the Academy Leadership Team, including Academy Mentors, Mentor Leaders, and Ambassadors. Whether that support is publicly visible or happens behind the scenes, everyone involved plays a part in helping trainees stay on track and reach graduation. The journey from acceptance to completion is shaped not only by the trainee’s own dedication, but also by the guidance and support they receive along the way.
So today, we celebrate our September graduates and the consistency, commitment, and effort that brought them to this milestone. We also want to recognize the Academy Leadership Team members who contribute their time and support throughout these journeys. Congratulations to all our September graduates! 🎓
Programs
Internship Graduates I More info here
@HealingAlien4444 @kindEmbrace4674 @yoursmileisasradientastheSun @LovelyAnnalise @ArtisticAngel999 @ListemerFatim @Fars79 @sereneMango2512 @dreamVision6650 @peacefulSoul5964 @6Dreamwish9 @mspretentious @Courageouslistener2026
Leadership Development Program I More info here
@Brightlynx77 @talktome610
Quality Listening Program I More info here
@SimplyCompassionate @GoldenRuleJG @cuddlySugar1501 @Ednamius @GCares @ApplePie8587
Courses
Time Management I More info here
@Fars79 @raspberrySpring29 @Sindhu03 @courageousListener2026 @Hermionetps @FriendlyDaisy003 @colorfulSpace @clairebear04 @YashasJourney @Cchar3 @SolaceBruno
Community Building I More info here
@dreamVision6650 @courageousListener2026 @Justiny @peacefulSoul5964 @LovelyAnnalise @confidentSky59 @6Dreamwish9 @Fars79 @ListemerFatim @YashasJourney @Eph320 @mspretentious @ListenerIntern @eeemilyyy @FriendlyDaisy003 @colorfulSpace @clairebear04 @resourcefulVision3565
Inner Development Goals I More info here
@yuliiablossom @patientUnicorn3590 @6Dreamwish9 @courageousListener2026 @yoursmileisasradientastheSun
Congratulations!
@HealingAlien4444 @kindEmbrace4674 @yoursmileisasradientastheSun @LovelyAnnalise @ArtisticAngel999 @ListemerFatim @Fars79 @sereneMango2512 @dreamVision6650 @peacefulSoul5964 @6Dreamwish9 @mspretentious @Courageouslistener2026 @Brightlynx77 @talktome610 @SimplyCompassionate @GoldenRuleJG @cuddlySugar1501 @Ednamius @GCares @ApplePie8587 @Justiny @confidentSky59 @YashasJourney @Eph320 @ListenerIntern @eeemilyyy @FriendlyDaisy003 @colorfulSpace @clairebear04 @resourcefulVision3565 @raspberrySpring29 @Sindhu03 @Hermionetps @Cchar3 @SolaceBruno @yuliiablossom @patientUnicorn3590
@Hope
Congratulations!
@Hope
Congratulations! Proud of all of you 🤗

@HealingAlien4444 @kindEmbrace4674 @yoursmileisasradientastheSun @LovelyAnnalise @ArtisticAngel999 @ListemerFatim @Fars79 @sereneMango2512 @dreamVision6650 @peacefulSoul5964 @6Dreamwish9 @mspretentious @Courageouslistener2026 @Brightlynx77 @talktome610 @SimplyCompassionate @GoldenRuleJG @cuddlySugar1501 @Ednamius @GCares @ApplePie8587 @Justiny @confidentSky59 @YashasJourney @Eph320 @ListenerIntern @eeemilyyy @FriendlyDaisy003 @colorfulSpace @clairebear04 @resourcefulVision3565 @raspberrySpring29 @Sindhu03 @Hermionetps @Cchar3 @SolaceBruno @yuliiablossom @patientUnicorn3590
Congratulations to everyone 💐
@YashasJourney
You did a great job, and your efforts are appreciated 💕
@Hope Congrats to all the achievers! And thanks for posting, because I just realized we have so many learning resources! 😃