@BlissfulBue
Give me a nice French Toast and I'll be more than happy😃
@Comphi
Enjoysieeess!
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I am not sharing😏
@Comphi
Aww r u d e but understandable!😛 hehe it's okie, happy nomming, Comphi!🥰
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
hahah, better be careful with my toasts🤣
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou dw sunny boo, I got a secret stash of spanish toast just for you and me ❤ and for everyone whos username doesn't start with com and end with phi😁😁😁😁
@Tinywhisper11 Haha lolaabeann yay🥰
@Comphi french toast hey! That's very toastist, don't be toastist all toast matters
@Tinywhisper11
What does that even means?🤣
@Comphi racist= toastist. Same thing😂😂😂😂
@BlissfulBue this is me before morning coffee😶😑😐😑🤔🤔 then after morning coffee🙂😊😀😁😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😋
😂 😂 😂 😂 @Tinywhisper11, so it's the coffee for you, that's the magic😂
@BlissfulBue yes I love you coffee ❤ your brew-tiful 😍😁
🤣🤣@Tinywhisper11

that's you🤣
Our purpose is to procreate to ensure the survival of the species. Any thing else will lead to extinction.
I have chosen not to have children.
@Gettingbettertoday Any other human purposes will lead to extinction? Darn I should spend more time procreating, wouldn’t want to let down the species 😂
@FlatenedByLife
🤣🤣🤣
@Gettingbettertoday
Wait, so you want the us to go extinct? 😆😅 Or you've just left the responsibility to everyone else😆😆
@BlissfulBue Ah, well more for us 😂
@FlatenedByLife 😮😮😮😮😮😮😂😂😂😂😂😂 you lot behave yourselves😂😂 santas watching 👀
@Tinywhisper11 Eweeee! Santa is just a perve. We need to leave Santa an Only Fans subscription under the tree one something so he won’t be watching. 🙃😂🤣
@FlatenedByLife 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don't call him a perve😂😂😂😂😂 I'm pretty sure that just got you on the naughty list😂😂😂
@BlissfulBue
Its not going to happen for at least a 100 yeas or more so it does not matter. We will leave long before then.

