What is that one advise you would give to your younger self if you possibly could?
What is that one advise you would give to your younger self if you possibly could?
@Comphi I'd firstly give her as many hugs as humanly possible because they are so freeing and comforting. I'd tell her she is so beautiful and she gets better as she grows. She is so smart and talented and she should not let go of her public speaking skills, poetry, zeal to study, spiritual attachment to God, physical flexibility and so many other talents she had. I'd also mention that both kids and adults are very mean, be your own person and learn how to block that noise in a way that keeps you present and aware. Then I'd give her so many more hugs 🤗
@MsLisep
Wonderful, I wish I could go back and give unlimited hugs to my younger self😃
@Comphi God knows we needed them 😉😭❤️❤️
don't google wattpad
@stars4stripes same to my younger self too ☠
@stars4stripes
Never heard of it😯, need to take a look
@Comphi NO
@Comphi
Don't be afraid to make mistakes or take risks because that's where the most valuable lessons come from. Imperfections are what make you unique and beautiful. Embrace every opportunity, even the challenging ones, for they are the threads that weave the tapestry of your life
RUN!!!
@sincerePlane1777 So many ppl advised me the same.. but i didn't listen. I have realized down the road how much truth the saying 'love is blind' holds. I wish I could go back in time right now and advice myself that. Who knows? I might have listened to my own self.
@Comphi
make tons of friends and have many close friendships so that if one doesn’t work out or you don’t feel supported enough by one, you easily have other options. Keep your options open and be single till married. Don’t invest too much feelings and time in 1 person and don’t trust words easily. Believe in action. If a “friend” is silent when you’re being oppressed, they’re siding with the oppressor and you need to distance away. Don’t cut anyone off, just distance away and focus on bettering yourself. Have hobbies and talent & always find support and prioritize education because it’ll feed you in the future. Value yourself and don’t be afraid to walk away and walk alone. You should enjoy your own company the most. And if you’re ever getting bullied, make noise from the beginning and call them out & seek support and that’ll intimidate them when bullies see if you have people around you