Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Addiction to porn has turned into paying for sex.

User Profile: Jhao7950
Jhao7950 June 23rd, 2021

Caused my 8 year long relationship with my fiancée to break up. Now I am trying to get better and I am, but still addicted to porn. Want to quit but can only go a few days and then I’m back. Especially when I have bad days I always go back to it because it’s comfortable and makes me feel better.

1
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 June 26th, 2021

@Jhao7950 Welcome to 7Cups Jhao. We are happy to have you here with us. I am sorry to hear about the breakup. How have you been coping? If you ever need to talk to someone, feel free to reach out to the listeners at any time. If you have not already, feel free to drop by the relationship and friendship support subcommunity for further resources and support here.

Let us know if you have any concerns or questions about 7Cups. I wish you all the best; you are stronger than you realize. Take care! :)