Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is this just my hormones or an addiction?

User Profile: Kittieluna
Kittieluna March 9th, 2021

Ok so recently I have been dealing with a lot of stress, anxiety and depression because of my abusive parents and family members etc etc. And I find my sources of happiness thinking about having sex with my crush or having erotic thoughts about him and all sorts. Sometimes it's not even just about him its about someone else or a random girl or boy or something and sometimes I hear myself moaning because of the sexual thoughts I'll be having and this is so much to the point where I think about it 24/7. Last year there was a point where I watched porn so as to fill this empty void inside of me and it did a great job but i realized how bad it was and stopped watching it. But right now i find myself wanting to go back to watching it because it made everything seem simpler and to be hinest it was satisfying and made me feel better because I'd think about doing it with my crush or just anyone really. And already I have bipolar and one of the symptoms/actions of it are having the urge to want to engage in sex a lot but at the same time I'm 14 and am still growing so i don't know which is which. Now I find myself wanting to go back to watching porn and all sorts and I always have erotic thoughts and feelings. I need help. :(

1
User Profile: lovelyWhisper66
lovelyWhisper66 March 10th, 2021

@Kittieluna Hi Kittie, I am sorry to hear about what you are going through; I can totally understand your frustration and confusion. You show great insight into your situation; the teen years can be challenging on top of handling your mental health and abusive relationships. How have you been coping? Feel free to check out this article for support here.

Feel free to also check out our bipolar, schizophreni, and psychosis sub-community for further support and resources here.
You may also reach out to the listeners at any time if you ever need to talk to someone. You show immense courage in opening up, and you do not have to struggle alone. I hope you find the support you deserve! You are welcome to keep us updated on how you are doing whenever you'd like. Best wishes! *sending you positive vibes* :)