Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My journey starts now : even if no one is watching.

User Profile: goodWriter7099
goodWriter7099 October 20th, 2025

I’m writing this to hold myself accountable. For a long time I’ve been trapped in a cycle of phone use, addiction, secrecy and regret. It’s affected my sleep, my health, and my self‑respect.

I don’t want to hide anymore — even if no one reads this. Each entry will be a record of my effort to reclaim my strength and dignity, one night at a time.

I have tried everything, from writing to reading to tiring myself out, but events, exams, heartbreaks, etc all cumulate to bring me back to this. I want to be free now. So this is the first time trying this. 

Today is Day 1. I’m choosing to fight, and I’ll write here instead of giving in. It may be gibberish or nonsense, but i want to do this. May God give me the strength to win this time. 


2
User Profile: goodWriter7099
goodWriter7099 OP October 20th, 2025

Well, so far so good. but its only been a few hours so .......

User Profile: goldenBlackberry2406
goldenBlackberry2406 December 14th, 2025

How are you doing with it? Starting my journey too