Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Straight female addicted to lesbian porn

User Profile: Prxcious0angxl
Prxcious0angxl April 26th, 2021

I'm a heterosexual 20 yo female and I've learned how to masturbate to porn at 15. I've became comfortable with lesbian porn and that's the only thing I've ever got off too. Until recently about a year ago I've realised I've gotten very used to it and that that's the only thing I could ever masturbate to . I don't even feel as turned on with my boyfriend I feel like I cant go all the way or finish off because the only thing that does that is porn. I've spent less time watching porn lately but when everything goes downhill that's my only escape and I'm afraid this will last with me all my life. It's very frustrating especially dealing with not being completely honest with my partner about all of it.

4
User Profile: Lolaem
Lolaem April 26th, 2021

@Prxcious0angxl

Porn is characterized by something called Supernormal stimuli which Is artificially enhanced stimuli, which create responses in our thinking, our emotions, our physiological reactions and behaviour that are hard to resist

the artificially enhanced images become more alluring than the reality that it is why the person may perfer porn more than real sex

And by time the normal porn becomes not enough so person seeks for newer practice because he wants more stimuli to be turned on.

You may need to consider quiiting watching porn , it maybe difficult but it deserves your effort

User Profile: thatgirlonthisapp
thatgirlonthisapp May 9th, 2021

I am a 21 yo Female and I am going through the exact same thing!

User Profile: Alex909
Alex909 June 3rd, 2021

Same..