I feel like I am a disgrace to my family.
I think its really hard for me, cause I tend to hyper analyse myself and a lot of things, I guess the hardest part is to let go. Yesterday I went to an event on a place to see things about the country side event with my father. So long story short, I was abused physically by my father some times and constantly verbally and emotionally abused, etc, etc. I used to see my father as the villain of the story, but I guess I dont know anymore, in movies yes things can be portrait as clear cut, or used to, but I guess after seeing things in life a bit more, sometimes I guess my own stupidity or naivety on certain matters of life.... but i always second guess myself and end up not knowing which is the best path to take. So I guess the hardest part is to let go of the past and move on. That part between being wishful thinking on ideals and being more accepting the people who I have near me as they are regardless their flaws, I know saying its easy, but acting according to what I say is the hardest part.
In short I talk too much and do too little about my life at least that is what I think of me, I tend to be harsh on myself, and I wish I could work things better without being running things by being spoiled little me.
@okeyyyy Hey there, friend. thanks for sharing. It's definitely hard to overcome past hurt and move forward with relationships, especially when those people are your family. You're reaching out and connecting here, which shows me how much navigating these feelings to find your peace is a priority to you. This community is a great place to get support and the 7Cups guides have really helped me when I didn't know how and/or where to start. Don't forget to be kind to yourself and keep it up!
@TiaRIFFIC Thanks so much :) you are so kind, and people here are so kind too :) Yes this would take a lot of me to heal internally. Its great being able to reach out :)
@okeyyyy yes i will keep on trying to be kind to myself, although I would need to remind myself that more often, and i will continue to keep on trying, thanks :)
It's my pleasure! When I say I'm happy you're here with us, I mean it with the utmost sincerity! It sounds like you're working on have more compassion with yourself and being patient with the process. You got this! One step at a time.