Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Is Anxiety Destroying Your Good Memories?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 May 8th, 2024

1000117068_1715165316.jpg

59
User Profile: DarkKnight666
DarkKnight666 July 14th, 2024

Hi

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@DarkKnight666

Hey there!

load more
User Profile: cherryblossom765
cherryblossom765 July 14th, 2024

@trueconfidant123  in a moment of weakness all you remember is how life has always been bad at that moment even the happiest memory of your life doesn't matter


1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 14th, 2024

@cherryblossom765

That reminds me of the Patronus Charm from the Harry Potter series, wherein your positive memories translate into a powerful protection against the evil. It makes me wonder especially when I'm at my lowest. Do I really have a memory worth cherishing? I don't seem to recall them at that specific instance but when I'm stronger I do certainly reminisce them. There is always hope in the darkness!

hp-harry-potter.gif


load more
User Profile: passionateBeing6922
passionateBeing6922 July 16th, 2024

@trueconfidant123

This struck me! I have so many blanks in my memories.... This makes so much sense and I'm not sure how to feel about it. 

1 reply
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 OP July 16th, 2024

@passionateBeing6922

Hey, I'm so sorry to hear that. I kinda relate and I understand that it can be hard to acknowledge. Slowly and steadily, let's conquer this battle against anxiety.

chris-farley-running.gif

load more
User Profile: Jessibbyboo
Jessibbyboo July 17th, 2024

@trueconfidant123

User Profile: Rizuemu000
Rizuemu000 July 19th, 2024

@trueconfidant123


User Profile: dhabib
dhabib July 31st, 2024

@trueconfidant123 I do a lot it’s disrespect people online triggers it’s physical harm conflicts confrontations nightmares