Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

How to overcome health anxiety and hospital fear

User Profile: sociableBanana6433
sociableBanana6433 April 9th, 2024

I'm had panic attack now just think about a hospital visit. And it is making me stressed out. I tried to talk to someone here and that person ghosted me. Its 1am here and I have to take mom to a hospital tomorrow while I have a lower back pain which I'm really scared if it is kidney stones.

1
User Profile: toughTiger6481
toughTiger6481 April 10th, 2024

@sociableBanana6433

Is there other reasons you are afraid of hospitals.... not all visits to hospitals are doom and most are simply routine....and no one there wants to deal with worst case but are prepared to help anyone through that IF needed. 

it is easy to only think in worst case scenario type but i found it can be learned to think of the positive as well..... although painful kidney stones are treatable and fairly common.... worry and panic only is slef destructive.