Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If anyone needs somone to talk to i’m available 99% of the time, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

User Profile: marmaruu
marmaruu August 29th

i have a lot of experience with sa, depression, bullying, anxiety, addiction, loneliness and ptsd, I know how tough it is so if you need someone to talk to i’m always here.

10
User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 August 30th

@marmaruu


DXobxOk7.gif

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 August 30th

@marmaruu

Thank you so much!

Y9KNwKJH.gif

User Profile: blueHuman1377
blueHuman1377 August 30th

U can share w me

User Profile: blueHuman1377
blueHuman1377 August 30th

U can share w me

User Profile: maria1441
maria1441 August 30th

Can you help me?....

@marmaruu I'd like to talk, may I know your time zone? see if it fits

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo September 1st

@decisiveClementine1114 marmaruu is a teen, so can only accept 1-1s with teen members. 

oh I see, thanks for the info

User Profile: AffyAvo
AffyAvo September 1st
load more
load more
load more