Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Illness anxiety disorder, sometimes called hypochondriasis or health anxiety

User Profile: TeddyZ1993
TeddyZ1993 January 15th, 2025

Hello, I have been suffering with this for a while now. I just wonder if anyone else has struggled with the same thing as me. I also struggle with some social anxiety.

1
User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 January 27th, 2025

@TeddyZ1993

Hi there

Im sorry to read that you have been struggling with health anxiety for quite some time. I think we all worry about our health and odd symptoms at times, but if it is bothering you a lot, well, that sounds quite stressful.

Its not something that I suffer from specifically. When we are anxious, it seems it can pick on any part of our lives to manifest. When looking for help, I found that the type of anxiety didn't matter too much. For example, I don't suffer from panic attacks, but a found a tip for those that do, really helpful. So I'm sure that there is something out there that will help you.

Best wishes in finding peace in your struggle.