Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

i feel so confused and i had a miscarriage or psychological pregnancy ☹️

User Profile: mikapikachu7
mikapikachu7 October 15th, 2023

first of all sorry if my english is bad is not my main language and sorry if i could sound mean but it because i dont speak english properly. but i wanted to share this


I am 14 years old and I live in Argentina, (first of all I want to clarify that in my country abortion is legal)

I had my first time a few days ago, but I started having strange symptoms and my period didn't come for a few days.

and my intuition told me that I was pregnant.

A few days later I had strange bleeding, and I thought it was my period, but there was something about it that seemed very strange to me, so I took a pregnancy test and it was positive, and tomorrow im going to the doctor to see if it was a miscarriage or a psychological pregnancy ☹️


I knew that if I got pregnant I would have to abort it unfortunately since I am not physically or mentally prepared nor do I have the money to support a baby. and I couldn't give him a good quality of life, and I couldn't have a good life either and finish my studies to live on my own, not even sleep good.


but despite that I had some dreams in which I was with a baby and I loved him very much and felt very attached to him, but suddenly it would disappear and I would realize that it had never been real and then I would go out into the street crying and see people with babies and I would feel very bad and guilty, because I didn't know where my baby was and what had happened to him.


I feel worried about what will happen tomorrow when I go to the doctor, but I would really feel very bad and guilty if I had to have an abortion, since my conscious part knows that having a baby is not an option, but a part of me feels the need to take care of that baby and protect it, and i would feel so bad to take the life out of that something that I created in my body and that depends on me, and i feel so bad every time i see a baby because i feel so stupid for not having the possibility to take care of what i had ☹️ i dont even know if im pregnant or i lose my baby and had miscarriage, or if its psychological, but i feel so bad i needed to share this, i miss so much the baby i had in my dream

4
User Profile: mikapikachu7
mikapikachu7 OP October 15th, 2023

Im sorry i think i posted it in the wrong group but i likewise have anxiety problems diagnosed

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 15th, 2023

@mikapikachu7 😥😥 this is very sad. I had my son when I was 11 years old, I loved him so much, with all my heart. Tw) but I was forced to watch as the bad people murdered him. I wish he was still here. I cry for him, I pray for him every day. The hurt of failing to protect him as a mother, to not of been able to help him. Is devastating. So please whatever happens, whatever you decide to do, don't let it be something you will regret forever,  ❤ good luck

User Profile: adventurousDime5780
adventurousDime5780 October 16th, 2023

Hello, I know none of my words will ever be enough, but I want you to know that we all are here with you..and I am very sorry for what has happened to you. I was, a couple of years ago, in the same position and I know it will hurt every day for the rest of your life. But please be strong, and always share your troubles with us here. May God protect you:)

User Profile: sabriemotions
sabriemotions January 15th, 2024

@mikapikachu7 hola mika, soy de argentina también. es algo tarde cuando veo este posteo, pero si llegás a entrar y necesitás hablar con alguien en tu idioma, comentame y charlamos (no estoy como listener así que no vas a poder mandarme mensajes)