Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: JayTheBird14
JayTheBird14 January 18th, 2018

Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas always calms me down and reminds me I'm part of something bigger.

Purple Heather by Rod Stewart reminds me of better days, I can almost see the mountains, smell the flowers and feel the slightly wet grass from dew beneath my feet when I listen to that song.

Human by Rag'n'Bone Man helps me with the guilt from not being better, for not being able to do everything.

History by Story Untold helps me to get back on my feet and into the field again.

Superheroes by The Script reminds me who I'm doing it all for.

1 reply
User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 OP January 20th, 2018

@JayTheBird14

I love how you perceive songs! :)

load more
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 January 18th, 2018

Somewhere Over The Rainbow, The Best of Israel Kamakawiwo‘ole - just love it

User Profile: Magpi3ty
Magpi3ty January 18th, 2018

Anything by Death Cab For Cutie or OK GO

User Profile: softSugar96
softSugar96 January 18th, 2018

@1AlwaysThere1 Piano Man Billey Joel

User Profile: Undeadrevolution102
Undeadrevolution102 January 18th, 2018

Daylily by Movements <3

User Profile: Mitch11
Mitch11 January 18th, 2018

Do you know what I mean. By oasis

User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 January 18th, 2018

Some songs that help me relax are:

Simply Red "Holding back the years". Blind Melon "Change"( This song has helped me so much in the past and still does.) Rachel Platten "Fight song" ( This song helped me after my emergency surgery.) A lot of Cure songs and Joy Division songs and a whole bunch of classic songs there are ao many to list for this amount of space lol. "Molly" feat. Brendon Urie of Panic at the Disco that I dedicate to my good friend Damon love ya, thinking of you heart

User Profile: Neth29
Neth29 January 18th, 2018

Kaytranada ft. Craig David - Got It Good

User Profile: charmingBeauty55
charmingBeauty55 January 18th, 2018

REQUIEM FOR A DREAM HIP HOP MIX

https://youtu.be/mmdCZLCoP94

Plz have a view ffrom the link

User Profile: VanillaLover32
VanillaLover32 January 18th, 2018

Movie Soundtracks or OSTs, mainly instrumental music