Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: bunnyBrawler
bunnyBrawler April 17th, 2018

https://youtu.be/3rkJ3L5Ce80

Lil Peep - Benz truck

User Profile: lindymarie
lindymarie April 17th, 2018

Interlude By EDEN or lucky people by waterparks

User Profile: CarolineFCY
CarolineFCY April 17th, 2018

"Running Away" by AM. Takes me back nine years to a better time.

I also like Margot and the Nuclear So & So's ("Quiet as a Mouse," "Talking in Code," "My Baby Shoots Her Mouth Off") and Lindsey Stirling ("Prism," "The Arena," "Master of Tides").

User Profile: CidyGurl
CidyGurl April 17th, 2018

On The Ocean by K Jon

User Profile: IndigoEquinox03
IndigoEquinox03 April 17th, 2018

I normally listen to metal, but if I need to properly relax, I'll listen to classical music or nature sounds on youtube.

User Profile: Hissheep79
Hissheep79 April 17th, 2018

It's Christian but "Prince of peace" by hillsong.

User Profile: Skeptical11
Skeptical11 April 17th, 2018

Any song by avenged sevenfold or a band like them

User Profile: Catlover610
Catlover610 April 17th, 2018

Renegades- X Ambassadors

User Profile: niceGlobe5178
niceGlobe5178 April 17th, 2018

Mia and Sebastians from La La Land

User Profile: crimsonrose91
crimsonrose91 April 17th, 2018

i always love the dark etherial sounds and melodies something witchy or vampiric gotic music i love this video it helps me to just chill and breathe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0XFlWkEvk&t=1648s