Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: Samyang
Samyang January 18th, 2018

RWBY songs, mostly

User Profile: crunchygranola
crunchygranola January 18th, 2018

Joyner Lucas - I'm sorry

XXXTentacion - Looking for a star

Radiohead - Daydreaming

Eden - Drugs

Leessang - For a guy like me (Prologue)

Modest Mouse - Edit the sad parts

Just to name a few.

User Profile: lovingWatermelon4530
lovingWatermelon4530 January 18th, 2018

Boy with a coin

User Profile: AWindlessMountain
AWindlessMountain January 18th, 2018

I feel relaxed after listening to any sort of music. Like any genre will work for me.

Recently I've been listening to a lot of Kpop. That helps me too.

User Profile: ShawndeanHutchisonLPC
ShawndeanHutchisonLPC January 18th, 2018

Ooo that

User Profile: Nturner2018
Nturner2018 January 18th, 2018

Listening to music doesn

User Profile: StayontopAnna
StayontopAnna January 18th, 2018

Ordinary Love U2

User Profile: UselessXeni
UselessXeni January 18th, 2018

I think mine is I'll follow you into the dark by death cab for cutie

1 reply
User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 OP January 20th, 2018

@UselessXeni

Love the song! :)

load more
User Profile: NaomiSmalls
NaomiSmalls January 18th, 2018

Coldplay - Strawberry swing

User Profile: writerchick88
writerchick88 January 18th, 2018

All My Days by Alexi Murdoch
I Have Never Loved Someone by My Brightest Diamond
Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch
Details In The Fabric by Jason Mraz
------
I also tend to listen to audiobooks as well if my mind is racing because it kind of gives me something to latch onto and focus on.

Also also, there's a website called ambient mixer (https://www.ambient-mixer.com) that creates background ambiance, like a rainstorm, sitting in front of the fire, studying in a hogwarts common room, etc.