Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: AJayZa
AJayZa April 30th, 2018

Nai's March by Superorganism

User Profile: PercyG32604
PercyG32604 April 30th, 2018

One song that helps me relax is Mr. Sandman by SYML.

User Profile: HOLDINGON85
HOLDINGON85 April 30th, 2018

On and On Erykah Badu

1 reply
User Profile: Amaru20rip
Amaru20rip April 30th, 2018

@HOLDINGON85 brilliant selection, I love that song and Eryka Badu, quality

load more
User Profile: lilylovelace
lilylovelace April 30th, 2018

marconi union- weightless

User Profile: bluenmoon
bluenmoon April 30th, 2018

Hitomi no juunin - L'Arc-en-Ciel

Untitled - The Gazette

Don't leave me - BTS

User Profile: sensitiveMap5421
sensitiveMap5421 April 30th, 2018

Amost anything by Amy Winehouse

3 replies
User Profile: sensitiveMap5421
sensitiveMap5421 April 30th, 2018

@sensitiveMap5421

*almost everything

Lmao my brain's fried.

User Profile: ContentnessIGuess
ContentnessIGuess April 30th, 2018

@sensitiveMap5421

oh that soulful queen... may she Rest In Peace

1 reply
User Profile: sensitiveMap5421
sensitiveMap5421 April 30th, 2018

@ContentnessIGuess

I miss her so much. It really is a pity that she left this world too early. But at the same time, I'm sure she has suffered long enough living a life that didn't suit her

load more
load more
User Profile: ganelpty
ganelpty April 30th, 2018

Music that helps me relax hmmm at the moment are

Perfect - Ally Brooke ft Topic

Numb - Linkin Park

also any house mix I can find

User Profile: Shadownote0828
Shadownote0828 April 30th, 2018

Ludo songs help me relax and BTS help me relax

I really love the song 'morning in may' by ludo

User Profile: BlueMossWeaver27
BlueMossWeaver27 April 30th, 2018

This too shall pass by Danny Schmidt

User Profile: lightnightsky1990
lightnightsky1990 April 30th, 2018

SF9 -- mamma Mia

BAP-- warrior, one shot

AKMU-- re bye