Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What are some songs/ music that help you relax?

User Profile: 1AlwaysThere1
1AlwaysThere1 December 7th, 2017

Do you use music to calm yourself down?

924
User Profile: amiablePeace77
amiablePeace77 November 29th, 2018

love Sanskrit music https://youtu.be/Vpv8eMlXuzM very calming and uplifting to me

User Profile: TryingToHuman
TryingToHuman December 3rd, 2018

"Home" and "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Philips

User Profile: ElisabethM
ElisabethM December 3rd, 2018

Anything by Rihanna. I love her, and Nicki Minaj.

December 15th, 2018

I don't know if it could be classified as something that calms you, but I fell asleep listening to Ship to Wreck by Florence+The Machine yesterday.

User Profile: GettingUp
GettingUp December 15th, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN6J-aYI0d4 My favourite these days :)

User Profile: CitizenErazed
CitizenErazed December 15th, 2018

Death Grips - Takyon !!!!

User Profile: RecklessSummer791
RecklessSummer791 December 25th, 2018

Depends. At the moment, I'm thinking Florence and the Machine, or Dodie.

3 replies
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 5th, 2019

@RecklessSummer791

Heck yeah for Florence! What an incredibly talented artist with such a powerful voice.

3 replies
User Profile: RecklessSummer791
RecklessSummer791 January 6th, 2019

@ParanormalPunk

I love Florence, went to see her in London recently and it was incredible! Would definitley reccomend going to see her if you get the chance! Glad to find another fan! :)

3 replies
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 6th, 2019

@RecklessSummer791

Oh, my gosh, that's amazing! What a great opportunity. I'm psyched that you had that chance. Man, I would absolutely love to see her. Crossing my fingers now! Who knows?

Thanks for the message, Summer. Have a great day.

3 replies
User Profile: RecklessSummer791
RecklessSummer791 January 18th, 2019

@ParanormalPunk

It could happen! I hope you do get to see her though! Thank you for your responses :)

User Profile: RecklessSummer791
RecklessSummer791 January 18th, 2019

@ParanormalPunk

Also hope you're doing well!

1 reply
User Profile: ParanormalPunk
ParanormalPunk January 21st, 2019

Thanks, @RecklessSummer791! I hope you are doing well, too. Thank you for your responses and for this really sweet conversation. I love connecting with people over powerful music. Do you have any favourite artists in addition to Florence + The Machine?

Have a great day and take care of yourself, friend.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more

Serene Dream by Kidneythieves

User Profile: Djt2003
Djt2003 January 4th, 2019

Truce by Twenty One Pilots

User Profile: alyssaalyssa
alyssaalyssa January 5th, 2019

Come Out and Play by Billie Eilish