Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What superpower would you give to an enemy?

User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath March 17th, 2022

I found this interesting question and thought of asking it here 😅

What superpower would you give to an enemy? Why did you choose it?

I look forward to hear your answers. ☺️


74
User Profile: RyuRat
RyuRat December 22nd, 2022

@Optimisticempath Probably a power that food would have the oppisite effect, instead of gaining energy and reducing hunger, it would reduce energy and increase hunger. It would make it easier to defeat them

User Profile: DecaffeinatedContradiction
DecaffeinatedContradiction December 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath I would give them the power of empathy, because I feel that would broaden their perspective and teach them to show people more compassion and kindness.

User Profile: indigoCherry6084
indigoCherry6084 December 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Love. It disarms anger and hatred.

1 reply
User Profile: susancaringgirl
susancaringgirl January 3rd, 2023

🥰

load more
User Profile: gentleBraid2726
gentleBraid2726 February 23rd, 2023

@Optimisticempath

Empathy and Love just like every other lovely replied! ❤️❤️❤️🌺🌻🌷

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP February 23rd, 2023

@gentleBraid2726 most powerful 💖

load more
May 6th, 2023

@Optimisticempath the power to love me!

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP May 9th, 2023

@Fristo aw you're such an easy person to love 💜💚💛💜

load more
User Profile: BlobbyN
BlobbyN May 8th, 2023

@Optimisticempath Empathy and forgiveness for sure. We need more of that to go round.

1 reply
User Profile: Optimisticempath
Optimisticempath OP May 9th, 2023

@BlobbyN I don't think many people mentioned forgiveness here before you 😍 if people were more forgiving... it'll likely result in less animosity and hatred around! Good one

load more