Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: MrDunhill
MrDunhill October 18th, 2016

Unfortunately, all of my worst fears came true, multiple times over the years. The damage I have taken is unrecoverable.

User Profile: Kaylianata
Kaylianata October 18th, 2016

Im scared to death of driving a car. Driving scares me so badly. Im 24 and I still don't have a license.

User Profile: sunnyShip2345
sunnyShip2345 October 19th, 2016

Talking in a big crowd

User Profile: Applecherry
Applecherry October 19th, 2016

I'm scared of losing people I love. Everytime I look at my parents I think one day they'll be gone and I dread it

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment April 22nd, 2017

@Applecherry

Me too. I thought the same of others as well, mainly people I had some sort of respect fo.

load more
User Profile: SortOfBizarre
SortOfBizarre October 20th, 2016

Thalassophobia.. as a result of almost drowning..twice, Once when I was six, the second last year.

User Profile: orangeBeechwood1975
orangeBeechwood1975 April 20th, 2017

I have erythrophobia... the fear of blushing. That means it is constantly on my mind. I blush a lot, especially in social situations and I am terrified of it. It makes me turn into a little hermit and not want to do anything because if I do things there is a chance that my fear will happen. It has completely shut down my world.

User Profile: SheSane33
SheSane33 April 21st, 2017

I suffer from Emetophobia.

Its the most debilitating thing I could ever imagine.

Its so bad i cant even say what my phobia means without panicking.

Its a good read to look it up.

User Profile: adaptablehouse7827
adaptablehouse7827 April 21st, 2017

I'm afraid that I might turn into the person my environment tries to turn me into.

User Profile: RaccoonArias
RaccoonArias April 21st, 2017

I have social phobia, the fear of people

User Profile: EmptyBunny18
EmptyBunny18 April 22nd, 2017

Fear of losing loved ones

Fear of death

Fear of knives...I can hold them myself but when someone else holds them I run for the hills

Fear of going down escalators

Fear of insects...I can't even stay outside for long without getting paranoid and running back inside...I even freaked out and clawed at myself and cried because I thought a bug was in my ear..