Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: beautifulForest77
beautifulForest77 July 21st, 2017

The Feel of being alone in the end

User Profile: wutheringdandelion
wutheringdandelion July 21st, 2017

I'm constantly scared of people leaving me and being not good enough.

User Profile: CaringMermaid
CaringMermaid July 21st, 2017

I m extremely afraid of escalators!i don't go to shopping mall because of it...in childhood once I fell from it and I just feel I will fall again and all the people will laugh... Everyone will See Me like this... I am just too much afraid and never go to shopping malls... What to do? :(

User Profile: PositivePixieDust
PositivePixieDust July 22nd, 2017

I have a complete phobia of bugs, I can't go in rooms with them in it. I'm completely fine with them outside, it's weird.....

User Profile: brokenhrt
brokenhrt July 22nd, 2017

$ocíal phobia~ phobia of fearing people..

User Profile: NeighborlyQuokka
NeighborlyQuokka July 23rd, 2017

@brokenhrt same here

load more
July 22nd, 2017

Social phobia. It's such a tough one.

User Profile: brokenhrt
brokenhrt July 23rd, 2017

@Bebechel Yeah it is. I'm suffering from 2 years, wish I was confident enough..

load more
User Profile: energeticPenny8
energeticPenny8 July 23rd, 2017

I have a phobia of dogs waa violently attacked when I was six .

User Profile: RinRinChan
RinRinChan July 30th, 2017

Phobia of insects >~<

Phobia of being embarrassed in front of people :(

User Profile: emotionalPine52
emotionalPine52 August 5th, 2017

Phobia of people. I fear everybody.

User Profile: OnlyBlack22
OnlyBlack22 August 5th, 2017

My phobia are needles , I fear shots sooooo much!