Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: independentCake948
independentCake948 August 6th, 2017

I have severe performance anxiety. I get panic attacks when I write anything for public consumption where I am being judged. I also deal with phone anxiety. Picking up the phone and calling someone terrifies me for reasons I have never been able to understand. I freeze up when dealing with confrontation. If someone yells at me in public I will replay it in my head for at least a week.

User Profile: sociableNorth1712
sociableNorth1712 August 15th, 2017

@independentCake948

I'm with you m, I do he same..

load more
User Profile: sociableNorth1712
sociableNorth1712 August 15th, 2017

Starting a new job and having to speak and learn the job In my second language which I am still not adept to.

User Profile: PhobiasAndStuff
PhobiasAndStuff August 16th, 2017

Elevators...

Vomiting...

Germs..

Spiders..

Flying.. (airplanes)

Judgment...(social phobia)

Blah blah blaaaaah~

User Profile: HelenDaSA
HelenDaSA August 28th, 2017

the ocean is my phobia. i just can't deal with ocean creatures like sharks or whales etc. im terrified about how big the oceans are and what may be living down there

User Profile: pluckyPal1601
pluckyPal1601 August 29th, 2017

Weird fear of doors and doorframes. Also claustrophobic

User Profile: Synthetic
Synthetic September 3rd, 2017

Agoraphobia. I'm too scared to go out without a safe person. I'm afraid of being out somewhere where there's no escape. Especially if there are people around

User Profile: TinMan89
TinMan89 September 3rd, 2017

I have a major phobia of cockroaches. I can't even see pictures of them without hyperventilating. If I see one in person I usually faint or vomit.

User Profile: Devin000
Devin000 September 3rd, 2017

I have a fear of isolation. I am practically scared of everything if I am alone facing the problem, but if I have someone with me, I am not scared of anything, haha.

User Profile: TheRavenWolf
TheRavenWolf September 3rd, 2017

I'm scared of a lot of things, but mostlly getting people tired of my anxiety that they give up on me for good.

User Profile: Tir
Tir September 4th, 2017

I have performance anxiety and social anxiety. They are awful to deal with as a college student. sad