Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 September 7th, 2017

I'm pretty much scared of everything, and I face my fear every day.

User Profile: Lexieannlak
Lexieannlak September 7th, 2017

I'm emetophobic

User Profile: Zombii
Zombii September 7th, 2017

@Laura

Those phobia of everything counts? lol

-I'm agoraphobic. So... Crowds, bridges, tunnels, elevators, ilsands... and any place where I can't found an exit. I'm phobic of meeting strangers, of blood, of ''surpise'' event wich cause me to panic. I have ''touch'' phobia, I cannot stand people to touch me at all, especially by men since my traumas affacting this. And what else... Maybe that's it ahah. Ho yeah! I have that weird phobia about going for a car drive and hitting a pedestrian that keep me way to anxious and cautious lol...

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 7th, 2017

There big fears car accidents, dying before finishing my novels, and being alone

User Profile: KrysAmbrosine1021
KrysAmbrosine1021 September 7th, 2017

im agoraphobic, and trypophobic, and emetophobic

User Profile: AKewlListener
AKewlListener September 7th, 2017

@Laura

My biggest Phobia is definetly the risk of embaressing myself, such as ripped clothes in public or making a complete fool of myself.

User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 September 7th, 2017

ACROPHOBIAAAA...I can't get on a plane without imagining a gruesome ending :-P

User Profile: scarecrowMaybe
scarecrowMaybe October 1st, 2017

@talktome610 a bad case "Final Destination" :p

User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 October 1st, 2017

@scarecrowMaybe Oh yess that plane scene was the worst!

User Profile: dapperPlum9053
dapperPlum9053 November 6th, 2017

oh same you are not alone

load more
User Profile: KrysAmbrosine1021
KrysAmbrosine1021 October 1st, 2017

@talktome610 omg i have so much anxiety on planes and think im going to die and plummet into the ocean :'(

User Profile: talktome610
talktome610 October 2nd, 2017

@KrysAmbrosine1021 Same.

https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/specific-phobias/treatment/8-Steps-to-Overcoming-Your-Fear-of-Flying

Check this out, though. I followed some tips for my last flight and it helped a bit :-)

load more
load more
User Profile: NotKhan
NotKhan September 7th, 2017

Yay, I have found my people :D! I have a a fear of doors/doorframes, claustrophobia, a fear of being in a room with only one exit and a slight fear of being touched. Thanks for letting me vent, haha!

User Profile: PolyPanPanda
PolyPanPanda September 8th, 2017

I had to go google mine as I knew what I was afraid of just not the term for it:

Athazagoraphobia

I have a deep rooted fear of being forgotten or forgetting important things, speaking but not being heard/ignored, feeling as if I'm not there at all.

Astraphobia

The fear of lightning. As a survivor of a lightning strike in my teen years I have a very bad reaction to seeing ligtning.

User Profile: Nadyadj
Nadyadj November 10th, 2017

@PolyPanPanda sorry to hear that. so how u going trough everyday life? i mean light is everywhere

load more
User Profile: LeaveMeLonely
LeaveMeLonely September 11th, 2017

I'm scared of death and am constantly thinking the world will end any day now especially with the bad things happening lately :(