Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Ilovemyrats
Ilovemyrats November 6th, 2017

I have hippomonstesquipadaliaphobia

User Profile: honestWillow9357
honestWillow9357 November 6th, 2017

@Ilovemyrats what phobia is that?

User Profile: Ilovemyrats
Ilovemyrats November 6th, 2017

@honestWillow9357 it's a fear of long words

User Profile: honestWillow9357
honestWillow9357 November 6th, 2017

@Ilovemyrats I can relate. I think I have a fear of pronouncing words. I was never able to learn how words are supposed to sound so I mispronounce words daily even after someone has corrected me time and time again.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: honestWillow9357
honestWillow9357 November 6th, 2017

Fear of being misunderstood, forgotten, abandonment, crickets, thunder, cancer, not being loved, being judged, failure, driving in unfamiliar places or in crowded areas, calustaphobic. Fear of elderly people, probably could go with people in general, chows, Boston terriers. Heights. I think I'm done.

User Profile: MarkEdwardJackson
MarkEdwardJackson November 6th, 2017

idk how to spell it but im scared of everything

User Profile: PrettyNikki757
PrettyNikki757 November 6th, 2017

I am realizing that I have FOMO.

i constantly see people from my past winning and doing better, and my life is full of tragedy and so many obstacles.

all I want is to be successful in my industry and to heal others. Im so sick of having my reputation soiled when Im so kind.

I hate the way this makes me feel

User Profile: honestWillow9357
honestWillow9357 November 6th, 2017

@PrettyNikki757 I know how you feel. The same is happening to me.

load more
User Profile: dapperPlum9053
dapperPlum9053 November 6th, 2017

hey so i guess life is a thing now

User Profile: hollowman10
hollowman10 November 6th, 2017

being alone the rest of my life, never feeling physical affection ever again. I am so afraid of this and i think it is the likely scenario for my life.

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock November 6th, 2017

Physical: Bugs and reptiles that are outside and not in a protective cage

Mental/Emotional: Failure, The Future, and Romantic Relationships

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 November 6th, 2017

Bugs

User Profile: Kitkat60
Kitkat60 November 6th, 2017

I have so many phobias: needlephobia, aquaphobia, aviophobia, nyctophobia, kakoneirophobia, social phobia, monophobia (which is kind of ironic), xenophobia and agoraphobia. I'm such a mess

User Profile: friendlyShade3119
friendlyShade3119 November 6th, 2017

I'm afraid of the dark.