Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Meandmydog
Meandmydog November 6th, 2017

I hate spiders... With a burning passion.

User Profile: diplomaticMap4131
diplomaticMap4131 November 6th, 2017

Thus is a wierd one but asking for help.

User Profile: Luxylux
Luxylux November 6th, 2017

I am absolutely terrified of drunk people, and alcoholics and drug abusers are even worse.

User Profile: gothicnerd92
gothicnerd92 November 6th, 2017

My worst fear is ending in alone.

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 6th, 2017

I have a phobia of trains (Siderodromophobia) which sounds silly but just the thought of being in a super crowded train surrounded by strangers and no way of getting out between stops scares me so much.

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx November 6th, 2017

I am scared of getting paper cuts.

User Profile: Kate
Kate November 7th, 2017

My biggest fear is of flying! But conquered it today.

User Profile: baetoro
baetoro November 7th, 2017

Bugs of all kinds are the worst! The feeling of them crawling on you is horrible, and the buzzing sound a lot of them make is super overwhelming and annoying. Not to mention they just look freaky.

Heights are also a huge phobia of mine. I always feel like the floor underneath me is going to collapse and I'm going to fall.

User Profile: alaiallenan
alaiallenan November 7th, 2017

I am always worried about what other people think of me and that they are constantly judging me.

User Profile: kouseiarima1
kouseiarima1 November 7th, 2017

I'm severly arachnopohic. Tiny spiders, big spiders, medium sized spiders. If it had eight legs and a lot of eyes, I'M OUT.

There have been time I literally ran out of the room because I was so scared. And whenever a spider actually ends up touching me, I shriek, run away, and sometimes even have panic attacks. It's not good.

I do NOT like spiders.