Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: brightNorth9824
brightNorth9824 November 7th, 2017

I am terrified to know what my friends would think if they knew I had anorexia. 😕😕😔

User Profile: ParkerAbram
ParkerAbram November 7th, 2017

Being sexually assaulted. I might have been touched when I was little.

User Profile: kindCity3574
kindCity3574 November 7th, 2017

Claustrophobic...

User Profile: Nadyadj
Nadyadj November 10th, 2017

@kindCity3574 thats me

load more
User Profile: Nans17
Nans17 November 7th, 2017

Public speaking ...🙈

User Profile: yellowpetalsclearskies
yellowpetalsclearskies November 7th, 2017

im sure this is more common but being forgotten, left behind or left out.

User Profile: WeepingWillow87
WeepingWillow87 November 7th, 2017

Abandonment. I

User Profile: optimisticlady6
optimisticlady6 November 7th, 2017

Being the center of attention. I hate attention. I don't know why but it gives me anxiety.

User Profile: blacksuperhero
blacksuperhero November 7th, 2017

my phobia is white people

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger November 7th, 2017

My biggest fear is probably traveling. I don't feel safe or comfortable traveling.

User Profile: SlySquirrel
SlySquirrel November 7th, 2017

Heights. Flying can set me off.