Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: orangeOwl1462
orangeOwl1462 November 7th, 2017

Choking/not being able to breathe

along with claustrophobia

and fear of crowded/noisy/busy/unfamiliar places

User Profile: MeowMix99
MeowMix99 November 7th, 2017

Drowning it just seems like such a terrifying death.

User Profile: limegreenWalker9242
limegreenWalker9242 November 7th, 2017

Not allowing myself to be my fullest potential

User Profile: Tessisamess
Tessisamess November 7th, 2017

One of my phobias is not doing my best if that makes sense. Like I will never know how great I can be if I don

User Profile: CinnamonRoll10
CinnamonRoll10 November 7th, 2017

Rejection and being left by everyone

Haunts me everyday

User Profile: GreatHappyTimes
GreatHappyTimes November 7th, 2017

Hi I am severely allergic to wasps, bees, hornets, yellow jackets, cockroaches and scorpions. I rationally got a pest control group that will come out between 7 am Monday to 7 pm Saturday. I have honestly not gone out to church or on Sundays because I see these possible types of bugs outside my home. I do not want to use my EPI Pen or go to the emergency room.

User Profile: RandyOK
RandyOK November 7th, 2017

I can't deal with being thought of badly or less than what I am. So I've avoided a lot of things in life.

User Profile: IvyForevermore
IvyForevermore November 7th, 2017

Turning out like my dad

User Profile: The8
The8 November 7th, 2017

Oceans are the most terrifying things ever. The fact that I can

User Profile: pinkPine9506
pinkPine9506 November 7th, 2017

I have a phobia when it comes to heights and spiders😨