Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: savjors
savjors November 7th, 2017

Talking in front of people is scary. I always get nervous and start stuttering because I'm too busy thinking about what others think of my voice and how I look while talking.

User Profile: Ije35164
Ije35164 November 7th, 2017

Sometimes I get so anxious around people that I actually cant get myself to speak the words just wont come out. I just sit in awkward silence while everyone around me is bonding and getting along... I usually end up alone.

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 November 7th, 2017

@Ije35164 *hugs* I relate.

load more
User Profile: Abcd1234567890
Abcd1234567890 November 7th, 2017

Being Alone is my biggest fear.

User Profile: philosophicalTortoise4985
philosophicalTortoise4985 November 7th, 2017

flunking in school.

User Profile: Tristin75
Tristin75 November 7th, 2017

Death is my phobia, it's the not knowing that scares me.

User Profile: theenchanted
theenchanted November 7th, 2017

I have a fear of not being able to breathe. This encompasses large crowds, sometimes I'll panic when I'm in a pool or lake because of drowning, blankets covering my face, etc.

I have a fear of bugs crawling into my mouth and into my body all over me.

I have a fear of waking up one day and realizing I wasted my life doing things I was apathetic about just because it's "done that way", living for the day I can retire from some bullshit job that I hate.

User Profile: Toni1172
Toni1172 November 7th, 2017

The ocean. It is too massive. Freaks me out.

User Profile: Lilacbloom
Lilacbloom November 7th, 2017

I have a fear of dissapointing people

I'm also afraid of IVS . Just the thought of it makes me sick ..

im also afraid of getting trapped in an elevator

all of these have happened to me... sadly

User Profile: Daydreamer47
Daydreamer47 November 7th, 2017

Social phobia, especially during group situations such as group dinners, parties, and meetings. I also experience anxiety symptoms around people I am attracted to.

User Profile: Nadyadj
Nadyadj November 7th, 2017

Claustrophobic :(

User Profile: modestKiwi8032
modestKiwi8032 November 7th, 2017

@Nadyadj I can relate. It sucks..

User Profile: Nadyadj
Nadyadj November 9th, 2017

@modestKiwi8032 thats why i cant even going with plane, elevator, etc

load more
load more