Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Emptyspaces12
Emptyspaces12 November 7th, 2017

Im afraid I will never be good enough for anyone. Im afraid I will never be happy. Im afraid that its not possible to love me.

User Profile: Tcf1583
Tcf1583 November 7th, 2017

Sharks

Toads

Death

User Profile: Sodapop9
Sodapop9 November 7th, 2017

Public speaking or being center of attention.

User Profile: Cvrko
Cvrko November 7th, 2017

Hi.. I have some issue that I m trying to understand so here we go.

I get some burning feelings in my stomach and I get upset and lost and scared which makes me worried and making me weak at same time. All those feelings scare feelings and makes me feel lost and said and at same time and each time brings feelings that something gonna happen to me

Also sometimes just thinking on some bad things that could happen it makes me feel even worse

After some rest that goes away but I hate when it happens because I feel lost at that point so if someone know what it is because it makes me sometimes to cry and I saw in some way after crying I feel relief

If someone knows respond please

Thanks in advance

User Profile: Tristin75
Tristin75 November 7th, 2017

@Cvrko what are you doing/ thinking about when theses episodes hit.

load more
User Profile: DotDover16
DotDover16 November 7th, 2017

Im afraid of airplanes (weird, i know), public speaking, talking about my feelings, and eye contact

User Profile: kendricklamar
kendricklamar November 7th, 2017

Hurting other people

User Profile: sweaterrpaws
sweaterrpaws November 7th, 2017

On a funny note, chicken bones. They disgust me, creep me out, I don't want to have anything to do with them.

On a more serious note, to be replaced. My biggest fear is to learn that I can be replaced and to actually be replaced.

User Profile: UpAndDownAllAround
UpAndDownAllAround November 7th, 2017

I think I may have a form of pantophobia since I have so many fears. Im not sure of the qualifications of pantophobia are though.

User Profile: Motorhead84
Motorhead84 November 7th, 2017

I hate needles and snakes

User Profile: PluckyLuck248
PluckyLuck248 November 7th, 2017

Bugs and the dark. But I'm working on that.