Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: Musicbvbarmy3344
Musicbvbarmy3344 November 8th, 2017

The dark, I've had that fear ever since I was a little kid. Getting too close or attached to other people, because I'm scared that I'm going to get hurt. Losing the ones I love, because they mean the world to me.

User Profile: Keng
Keng November 8th, 2017

My phobia is being alone.

User Profile: Jelly816
Jelly816 November 8th, 2017

My biggest fear is to be alone in this world full of people...

User Profile: Shura08
Shura08 November 8th, 2017

My phobias are exams, people and not being able to have a happy life.

User Profile: IzzyReese
IzzyReese November 8th, 2017

Driving. Everyone questions me about it and I'm looked down upon or I'm told my feelings against driving are completely unnecessary and exaggerated. The second time I practised, I ran over a pole, I'd forgotten what the brakes were. I was devastated and felt like my parents hated me for weeks on end--they DIDN'T--and then I started looking up laws in my state and that made me even more anxious knowing I broken laws for vandalization and driving without temps/permit... Of course, those are very lowkey things, especially when it was a small traffic pole and I was driving in an empty parking lot... After that, I hadn't gone back to the wheel. It's partially because I'm terrified I'll forget the basic rules of driving to begin with (such as the one I forgot, which seems OBVIOUS, the brake pedal is your friend), and mostly because I just feel like I can't trust anyone on the road. If I can't trust myself, how can I trust other people? Everyone always tells me it'll get better or once I get my temps I'll be motivated, but I don't think they understand how much of an issue this fear of mine is causing me.

User Profile: Scor3030
Scor3030 November 8th, 2017

@IzzyReese same. I'm terrified of driving. I think its stupid that society is so dependent on driving. I hate it.

load more
User Profile: Anxietybeetle120
Anxietybeetle120 November 8th, 2017

@Laura

I have Trypophobia, It is so bad that even thinking about it can set off a panic attack. My worst fear involving this is that if I scratch my skin away there are just thousands of holes underneath, It is hard to even think about skin pores sometimes.

User Profile: Anxietybeetle120
Anxietybeetle120 November 8th, 2017

@Anxietybeetle120

Also, I am 99% sure that I am a hypochondriac as well.

load more
User Profile: LanaO
LanaO November 8th, 2017

I have a phopias i dont wanna reviel them i just wanna share about this

User Profile: Willendorf2017
Willendorf2017 November 8th, 2017

@LanaO *phobias and *reveal

load more
User Profile: Shadows95
Shadows95 November 8th, 2017

I have fear that i am going to lose the ones i love being mentally ill..

User Profile: limegreenWalker9242
limegreenWalker9242 November 8th, 2017

Someone uncovering my ugly body and seeing my scars

User Profile: PhoenixFire2216
PhoenixFire2216 November 8th, 2017

I fear being abandoned again by family...