Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: CassyMu
CassyMu November 8th, 2017

My biggest fear is that I'm going to be late places or be unorganized and end up ruining my life because of it.

User Profile: hypnosis
hypnosis November 8th, 2017

Pregnancy

User Profile: Peloquinn
Peloquinn November 8th, 2017

Public speaking.

Drowning.

User Profile: iloveyouanyway
iloveyouanyway November 8th, 2017

I'm honestly afraid to be judged. I always am worried about who's watching me and it scares me when people don't talk to me. I feel like I'm not gonna have any friends cause they all may leave.

User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 November 8th, 2017

Abandonment, rejection, spiders, really deep/dark water.

User Profile: courteousBike118
courteousBike118 November 8th, 2017

Death - not my own but someone I care about

User Profile: Mayai
Mayai November 8th, 2017

Abandonment

Death (of me and those I care about)

Spiders

MOLD

Drowning

Fighting

User Profile: FelixIsNotStrange
FelixIsNotStrange November 9th, 2017

@Mayai

my phobia is

viginitiphobia (the fear of being raped)

Necrophobia (the fear of death)

scopophobia (the fear of being criticized horendously)

load more
User Profile: UpsideDownCow
UpsideDownCow November 8th, 2017

Losing people. Not to death exclusively but just losing them in my life.

User Profile: nikki1593
nikki1593 November 9th, 2017

Loosing my boyfriend who is also my bestfriend because of family issues

User Profile: fIoat
fIoat November 9th, 2017

Disappointing people i look up to, so I just stay quiet.