Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What is your phobia? Share your story here.

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 10th, 2014

There are many common & uncommon phobias, what are yours?

1067
User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

I am terried of snow because i was trapped in it. I am afraid of death, I am afraid to physical touch.

User Profile: scarletBalsam6034
scarletBalsam6034 November 9th, 2017

Death of loved ones

Sadness of loved ones

Abadonment

Something which is really really big(like oceans and huge bridges)

User Profile: SocialAnxietyGeek
SocialAnxietyGeek November 9th, 2017

Social phobia

Thunderstorms

Heights

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

@SocialAnxietyGeek

I feel the same way

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

@SocialAnxietyGeek

I hear you!

load more
User Profile: easyChestnut7279
easyChestnut7279 November 9th, 2017

I thought it was being alone, but I found out tonight that the most terrifying and devastating reality for me is that he thinks I don't love him anymore. My emotional chaos and instability have turned me into such a monster that the one person I care about most has to remind himself that he thinks I love him. Now I feel like my whole world is collapsing and I started it.

User Profile: LadyInSilence
LadyInSilence November 9th, 2017

to feel that I was the cause of sadness and sorrow of my loved ones (my family)

User Profile: selfconfidentTangerine1778
selfconfidentTangerine1778 November 9th, 2017

@LadyInSilence

I feel the same way. I understand how you feel.

load more
User Profile: SnowInTheNorthernHeart13
SnowInTheNorthernHeart13 November 9th, 2017

Ever since I was a very young child, my phobia was the death of my grandma. That happened September 2016. I still can't live my life like I used to. I go to a therapist twice a week to try to help me through it. If 100 was my emotional and mental state before she passed away, and 0 was the day she passed away and I lost the most important person in my life, right now I'm at about a 5 out of 100 of how I feel day to day without her. It's been almost a year and 2 months. I know I'll never reach 100 again, I don't even think I'll reach 50, but I'm aiming to be able to live my life how I wanted to. It won't ever be okay, it won't ever get better, and there's no way to fix the loss that left such a huge hole in my heart. But I am trying to learn to live with the grief, knowing I won't ever get any more time with her, no matter how devastated I am about losing her.

User Profile: Julzli
Julzli November 9th, 2017

I don't have any physical phobias, but I am extremely scared of losing friends or a partner. It's so nerve-wracking.

User Profile: drkhk13
drkhk13 November 9th, 2017

Sleeping and not waking up,

User Profile: raspberryOcean8889
raspberryOcean8889 November 9th, 2017

Spiders

Death of loved ones and death itself

Crushed and unfulfilled dreams

Getting abandoned

User Profile: Purplebear95
Purplebear95 November 9th, 2017

Losing people I love, junebugs, the dark (sometimes after I watch something scary), confrontation, Im not scared of heights but Im scared of falling, and certain birds